Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yea, they bad. But my favorite is Chl0Cuti3....bad lil firecracker, but you can't find her stuff anymore since her parents found out.

mfc-chlocutie-webcam-show-masturbating-all-nude.jpg
Is this her? If so, I'l rip her vids from the site I use.

1596666518047.png

She has one of the phattest assess I’ve ever seen and it’s natural. She’s new tho so she ain’t gotta lot of post yet
Whats her social media?

"That's when I said chill, y'all can keep the game/
There's no more rules, the players just ain't the same." - Mysonne

I've pretty much been long gone. I duck in, grab some shit here and there, and bounce, but my level of engagement is way down.

This thread is full of cornballs. We used to joke about the level of begging, but if you think about it, that was the first sign that this place was being overrun by weirdo addicts. We made fun of it, but the addicts who need their fix at all costs inevitably attracted the dealers (ad linkers and spammers) who are just as anxious to take advantage of the addicts as OF hoes.

This nutjob flea market circus atmosphere wasn't inevitable. I, and others, offered solutions to the mods and admin to stop it way back. All we got back was "just ignore it" and "we are trying but there's nothing we can do" and "it's too hard" and "we don't come in here or even care about this place." I've never seen a thread completely surrendered by authorities in a forum before. But oh well. Was fun for a bit.
For me the Adlinks are killing the thread ...I don’t even wanna post anymore

Back