Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

37BE6659-8734-4E5D-9A41-01F5FD6D680F.jpeg

Someone get this Jamaican thot, she keeps on violating me in the DM’s

I g
View attachment 320613

Someone get this Jamaican thot, she keeps on violating me in the DM’s

i got you bro give me a min to rip it

That's the problem. Use another Browser like Opera Browser, Firefox, Chrome, etc.
Firefox & Chrome: The activation is pretty straightforward. Once you click on "Activate notifications", a message will pop up asking you to allow it. Simple✅

Opera Browser is different. Do the following:
Click on "The Padlock Icon?" at the beginning of the address bar
From the dropdown menu, Click on "Notifications -- Denied"
On the next page. Go down to Permissions, Click on "Notifications" and Allow it.
Go back and refresh the page. Done✅

"Activate Notifications" won't be listed anymore when you click on "Free Access with Ads"

Don't Forget to Deny Notifications Access to Linkvertise when you're done collecting your Mega Files. To do that, just go to one of the Linkvertise links and Click on "The Padlock Icon?" like you did for Opera Browser but this time Click on "Denied"

That's the problem. Use another Browser like Opera Browser, Firefox, Chrome, etc.
Firefox & Chrome: The activation is pretty straightforward. Once you click on "Activate notifications", a message will pop up asking you to allow it. Simple✅

Opera Browser is different. Do the following:
Click on "The Padlock Icon?" at the beginning of the address bar
From the dropdown menu, Click on "Notifications -- Denied"
On the next page. Go down to Permissions, Click on "Notifications" and Allow it.
Go back and refresh the page. Done✅

"Activate Notifications" won't be listed anymore when you click on "Free Access with Ads"

Don't Forget to Deny Notifications Access to Linkvertise when you're done collecting your Mega Files. To do that, just go to one of the Linkvertise links and Click on "The Padlock Icon?" like you did for Opera Browser but this time Click on "Denied"
LMAO. Lol @ the detailed instructions for opening your PC/phone up to spam ad notifications. Clear your mind.... don't focus on the big distracting ass you just have to see. Now think... before you follow this dumb advice, ask why they would want that permission. It ain't just to sell you Yeezys. They want your permission to turn your device into a pipeline for ads, good and bad. Dummies.
:lol9:

Just install an old version of Universal Bypass and you don't have to worry about any of this dumb shit.

Last edited:
Back