Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Can anyone get

For these Linkvertise and other pay-to-click links, ya'll keep hustling. I can't knock it, but I don't have to subscribe to it. Below is the sure-fire way to skip it. Props to the dudes who put the work in skipping these links. Shout out to @Diar who initially put me and others on to Universal-Bypass.

1. Download the Firefox browser for PC or mobile.
2. Browse extensions and find Universal-Bypass (do not install yet).
3. Do the following:

View attachment 320274

4. Go back to the 'Extensions' page and click 'See all versions'.

View attachment 320279

5. Select 'Version 13.12.1.0'

View attachment 320280

6. Once installed, you should be good. Firefox will not auto-update extensions and Universal Bypass will always work. Use Firefox only to browse this site and stay safe online. Peace!
I do knock the hustle. When the profit motives comes into play, people start doing incredibly stupid things and taking actions that are inherently hostile to users.

1. Spam, spam, and more spam. Clogging the board with repeated bullshit posts all day long, usually by bots, which are probably against the ToS.
2. Stealing links and reporting the original source to get it clapped.
3. Linking multiple ad services together so traffic is hopping all over the place behind the scenes.
4. Breaking up files needlessly. You ever wonder why an ad linker will post 10 small files instead of one big Mega, which would make more sense? The more clicks, the more money, so it's better for them if they can get you to click on 10 files instead of one.
5. The potential for malware. Hijacked Internet ads and ad networks are already a prime source for malware. Somehow I don't see Linkvertise being that picky with the advertisers they use so it's just a matter of time before adware/malware controversies start.

Codes also slow users down, true. But no profit motive means no bullshit. Ban ad links. Until then, skip them if you can.

For these Linkvertise and other pay-to-click links, ya'll keep hustling. I can't knock it, but I don't have to subscribe to it. Below is the sure-fire way to skip it. Props to the dudes who put the work in skipping these links. Shout out to @Diar who initially put me and others on to Universal-Bypass.

View attachment 320280

6. Once installed, you should be good. Firefox will not auto-update extensions and Universal Bypass will always work. Use Firefox only to browse this site and stay safe online. Peace!

*Removed text

1595189318558.png

:hahaha:

Back