Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I guess I appreciate you downloading my files and reuploading them instead of circulating my burner link... but I admit I slightly feel some way about you putting your tag on them. It's all good, though.... I don't do this shit for the glory. I'm not trynna be Gorillarms over here or nothing lol

Honestly didn't know where it came from, sorry you feel some type of way...but like you said at least I aint putting your link at risk. Believe me I have seen my folders on Reddits, Telegrams, and Discords all behind fucking Linkvertiser and exo links. It's even niggas in here that have the audacity to fucking copy my shit... verbatim... from my post and repost it!
At this point it is what it is...:sup:

Honestly didn't know where it came from, sorry you feel some type of way...but like you said at least I aint putting your link at risk. Believe me I have seen my folders on Reddits, Telegrams, and Discords all behind fucking Linkvertiser and exo links. It's even niggas in here that have the audacity to fucking copy my shit... verbatim... from my post and repost it!
At this point it is what it is...:sup:
I saw a kid copy my google photos link like it was his earlier this week.

was about to get mad then I remembered that I never paid a cent for any of this shit so it'd be pointless

it's post like this that can put this forum in serious legal problems. And i see that dumb ass niggas keep reposting this.

Backstory on these women. They were ALL blackmailed, some worse then others, some underage some weren't. The guy who did it is currently in prison.

They are girls from a set called realgirls2018 and they guy who blackmailed this girls made them do horrible things.

anyway reported

How the fuck was I supposed to know? I don't research these hoes. Anyway...I will delete it so your ass can calm tf down.

Attachments

• EdLkaTUXoCEnS8z.jpeg
    EdLkaTUXoCEnS8z.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 125
How the fuck was I supposed to know? I don't research these hoes. Anyway...I will delete it so your ass can calm tf down.

you keep stealing megas and posting illegal shit. It's retarded negros like you who don't care what they post who fuck this up for everybody. Aint no one want to be walking around with that shit dumbass

Back