Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Shit is ridiculous - from what I hear. I've personally still not come across it, thankfully, and hope I never do. But I'm paranoid by nature so I don't click on 99.9% of links in here or other forums, or just randomly import Megas from anyone, just from trusted sources (well, as much as you can trust an Internet nigga you don't know).
The large TB Mega has at least two folders with UA content in it (old Mati, Maiyanna). Be careful fellas. AFAIK, those folders can be viewed but not imported.

She been dropped already?
EarhJsFXgAEBMXG

CP is huge on twitter and they post the real pre teen shit on there. I only check twitter because there a nameless accounts dropping heat each day.

The cp i see on forums/TG is mostly underage 15 -17 I bet most of the niggas here have it and don't even know it. For example in the original 1.7 TB that is still being shared TODAY has the mati marroni nudes in it.

Chick was born on 1-19-2002 and those nudes were from when she was 16. So 99% of the people who have imported the 1.7 TB have it. Of course now with those new huge folder with the tik tok folder there is a girl called znabbel. She turned 17 last month the nudes in that folder were from when she was 16

Unless you do folder management you would never know that your walking around with cp on your phone. Imagine getting detained and they check your phone or computer....
so we've been storing cp on our devices all this time
:sup:

you should tell these addicts to call you papi before skipping links. Asking another man to skip a link for you just so can you wack off

The large TB Mega has at least two folders with UA content in it (old Mati, Maiyanna). Be careful fellas. AFAIK, those folders can be viewed but not imported.

in january it was possible maybe not now anymore. Didnt know about Maiyanna but since i couldn't find her socials i deleted her back then

Back