Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

5134b30c1c487be35ad9c344239d6df0.gif

the only way to make sure you don't get hit with dmca is to download the files and reupload them. If a folder is dmca protected you can't import it the files. You just get a empty folder. Or how it was a few months back you were able to import it but you couldn't download it.

Thats why the folders of jhonni blaze, brilliantdivine etc are always empty niggas sharing the same folder over and over again. Once you download that folder and reupload and share it the files work again.

if I wanna share files is it safe to do on my main account? Will I get banned Or should I make a burner

Wherever there are ad linkers there will be skippers. And now I see ad links (rabinco or some shit) that look like normal embedded Mega links, which will trick people into clicking. And if you watch Universal Bypass, you will see that Linkvertise doesn't always just go straight to the Mega. It can be linked to other services that are linked to other services and so on. Many of these ad links make 4 or 5 hops before getting to the destination? What the hell are they doing at each hop? Seriously, can you think of an easier way to spread or steal shit than a link that can literally take you anywhere without you knowing beforehand? For that reason alone, and the potential for mischief (malware, etc.) ad links should be banned. I'll keep beating this drum not that anyone is listening.

if I wanna share files is it safe to do on my main account? Will I get banned Or should I make a burner
If you gonna be regularly sharing links bro make a burner. If you import shit to your main, for the most part you should be straight. But when you wanna share something that you created, make sure you kill the link that you used to share from your main to your burner and create a link to share from the burner exclusively.

Whoaaaa some times the folders got toooo much BTS stuff. I don’t want to see a thots DAD in the folder...family photos should be off limits lol.

I might know dude.... he a cowboys fan so probably not tho...:ualreadyknow:
Too funny. This is a rip I did and posted. Has her IG and Twitter content included along with her 0n1y4ans, which is why you see the family stuff. Who's your team?

Everyone passing. It is WTF it is. I’m out the LinkVertise game. If I upload my vids of fucking your fave IG/WebCammers and you share, imma pay 1BTC ($10,000) for a Russian to delete you AND your whore ass Momma off this spinning rock we call “Earth”, tho. #PettyWap
Man keep your hustle going. I honestly don't mind the LV game because I respect the hustle. It's the dudes spamming the same chicks with LV everyday that give it a bad name. I swear if I see Lana Rhoades or Emily Cheree again behind a LV, I'll lose it and find your metadata and invade your dreams. Just kidding bro.

It seems I have developed an impossible-to-kill Mega burner account. Shared it a few weeks back expecting it to get killed, and it's still alive. Sharing again for those who missed it the first time. Previously posted content, but fire nonetheless. Probably want to import before the snitches and simps and thots finally succeed. Also, info on our Secret Wars project coming soon.

View attachment 318304

View attachment 318303

Link to entire cloud folder:

https://mega.nz/folder/DtphiRQQ#M03AoUyCt344ixaSE2kDlw
Disturbed Indestructible by Panico747 | Social art, Disturbing, Art
tenor.gif

Back