Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I know this probably something simple
But this shit keeps telling me "unblocked notifications turn on notification to access"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WEAK ASS SHIT
somebody help please explain how to get pass the notification Bell icon part the other two parts i got it i understand thank you please
Yea seriously....generally don't have a problem with Linvertise but the whole "activate notifications" and "download an app" is absolutely ridiculous.

broda......broda it was just a little misunderstanding otherwise we have the same agenda here........

and i think i went a bit to far,demeaning a fellow being like that.

is can only do that to @Seven that egoistic motherfucker who went and created a method and named it after himself.......and y'all wondering how the method jumped from 4.0 to 7.0.
Yes right we’re not here for arguing against each other...Have a good day/night.

Oh ok. I mean, post offices got cameras in em, right? So if they seriously wanna find out what belongs to who, Ion think it’s gonna be a Sherlock mission either.
Bro, you can get a PO box or mailbox from any mail servicing business and be completely anonymous. For them to see you access the mailbox they would have to subpoena the video surveillance. If you are being tracked like that, you have much bigger issues

Back