Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Smh this the shit I'm talking about the nigga a new member but got that far niggas need a stop helping these niggas bro y'all fucking up the spot nigga
Bro Idk If You Trynna Help Or Be A Dick 1.0 Is Light All This Extra 2.0 Whatever.0 Be Bussing My Brain

I me a at least tell the people y'all teach to not share the methods cuz this shit getting dumb asf now what's the point of code if y'all niggas show any body that post a few links go off the abw bucks not the post bro thats why method 7 on lock down now smh

yall gotta realize links every where now it ant shit to post a few links from random shit like that girl did a few pages back she posted a google drive to try and gain trust meaning you cant go off post any more only show people with a certain amount of abw bucks the method becuse these opps post links to bro then yall niggas be like "check pm" that shit dumb nigga

Yah Some Paranoid Niggas Nfs ?Niggas Just Was Trynna Skin They Snake To Some Heat & Go Bout They Day Here Come The Penis Gallery Sucking Me Dry ??‍♂️Smfh
Oh shit this nigga been here longer than me but shit still tho lol

I me a at least tell the people y'all teach to not share the methods cuz this shit getting dumb asf now what's the point of code if y'all niggas show any body that post a few links go off the abw bucks not the post bro thats why method 7 on lock down now smh
Didn't teach shit I gave him a broad hint, which was shared multiple times already before even by contributors. And I just assumed shit being coded and niggas talking in code was enough to let people know it’s clearly not for spreading.

Didn't teach shit I gave him a broad hint, which was shared multiple times already before even by contributors. And I just assumed shit being coded and niggas talking in code was enough to let people know it’s clearly not for spreading.
My point exactly niggah why what the fuck made you post a hint to a new random ass person ?

Back