Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

"started with Cesar find the right algorithm which always cost 34 meaning 34 characters then in put it to base 34 get it now I'm eating straight steak I mean being honest I'm lost on my own dam code I gotta keep looking at my phones notes"

tf those this even means?

This is what happens when you half ass pay attention in class.
Caesar is misspelled; there is no base 34... dams restrict the flow of water... I could keep going...

I have a suspicion that you are him and he is you... all of a sudden, that Guy Fawkes mask is being used on like 4 different ABW accounts and they were all created less than 60 days ago?

If you aren't him... then...
:mybad:

I thought you could only have one account on this site... interesting

Caesar is misspelled; there is no base 34... dams restrict the flow of water... I could keep going...

I have a suspicion that you are him and he is you... all of a sudden, that Guy Fawkes mask is being used on like 4 different ABW accounts and they were all created less than 60 days ago?

lmao wtf are you saying, it ain't that deep bro

Nigga just said base 34 conversion doesn't exist ? nigha did you not go to school and for some reason these weird niggas jocking my lil swag i noticed that shit to

Back