Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anyone know how to decode this or got essadimondz mega a nigga just trying to beat his dick and get a nut off dam

h͎͓̽s͎͓̽j͎͓̽d͎͓̽k͎͓̽d͎͓̽u͎͓̽d͎͓̽h͎͓̽s͎͓̽v͎͓̽f͎͓̽k͎͓̽f͎͓̽i͎͓̽d͎͓̽u͎͓̽d͎͓̽i͎͓̽d͎͓̽k͎͓̽d͎͓̽b͎͓̽f͎͓̽(n͎z͎)HSKSK-+"h̃̃Ãj̃̃k̃̃k̃̃L̃̃d̃̃B̃̃-h̃̃d̃̃ĩ̃Õs̃̃Õũ̃g̃̃B̃̃Ãk̃̃k̃̃k̃̃s̃̃hja GΛК

retard went from "help me decode this and begging into dm's" to "imma code everything now and learned it myself". I can't make this up, been here for a few days acting hard like he is trying to fit into a street gang.

in other news
dddddd.png

oh your megas got clapped in less then a day, all i did was share the love on another forum. :lol10:

you gon learn today
Nigga you really got a VPN just to join back nighas lame asf ?

Why is it always the newest niggas who contribute ABSOLUTELY NOTHING have the most to say about how things should be and what should be done?

Sit your 6 posts, 0 links havin' ass down.
Cuz theres a whole bunch of lurkers out there and I am a proud one. There wouldnt be these types of forums if it wasnt for lurkers and contributors. They make the forums go round. Theres always going to be lurkers around wether you like it or not. Thats the way it is and will be. People gotta speak up when shit like this comes up. It gives people feedback and makes people adjust. If yall want a small community just for sharing with one another then create that private subforum. Yall know there's contributors who want respect and share content for the mass because they enjoy it, this is that platform.

Cuz theres a whole bunch of lurkers out there and I am a proud one. There wouldnt be these types of forums if it wasnt for lurkers and contributors. They make the forums go round. Theres always going to be lurkers around wether you like it or not. Thats the way it is and will be. People gotta speak up when shit like this comes up. It gives people feedback and makes people adjust. If yall want a small community just for sharing with one another then create that private subforum. Yall know there's contributors who want respect and share content for the mass because they enjoy it, this is that platform.
No, we are fine with lurkers. But lurkers have no voice, no influence, and no votes. If you want things done a certain way, CONTRIBUTE. Otherwise, you're whining for nothing. The people who take the time, do the work, and contribute are the only ones who get to say what's what.

The
No, we are fine with lurkers. But lurkers have no voice, no influence, and no votes. If you want things done a certain way, CONTRIBUTE. Otherwise, you're whining for nothing. The people who take the time, do the work, and contribute are the only ones who get to say what's what.
The thread creator said you can do what you want when you want if your mega gets lost because you didn't code then its your fault but no one runs this shit but my nigga banginscrew ??? the actual thread creator he said niggas can talk they shit if they won't to

Bruh. I was apart of the movement all the way back from AllHipHop and I deployed again. Came back and this code shit started. I don't even know where to start with this. I tried to use a decoder for the code I thought it was and the decoder shit the bed.

I agree to an extent, but you know what can possibly happen to a entity, business, group, individual or what have you, that threatens the community? Fire rages, boycotts, people leave, they go against each other, there's an imbalance. It might not be obvious but i think there are more lurkers than contributors here.

Everybody have voices.

Bruh. I was apart of the movement all the way back from AllHipHop and I deployed again. Came back and this code shit started. I don't even know where to start with this. I tried to use a decoder for the code I thought it was and the decoder shit the bed.
Lol I gave out the hint a few pages back for method 7 its not even a hint its the actual instructions started with Cesar find the right algorithm which always cost 34 meaning 34 characters then in put it to base 34 get it now I'm eating straight steak I mean being honest I'm lost on my own dam code I gotta keep looking at my phones notes

I agree to an extent, but you know what can possibly happen to a entity, business, group, individual or what have you, that threatens the community? Fire rages, boycotts, people leave, they go against each other, there's an imbalance. It might not be obvious but i think there are more lurkers than contributors here.

Everybody have voices.
Nice. You have the perspective of a lurker down pat. Now try to speak from the perspective of a contributor. What happens when we get sick of y'all ungrateful, begging, leeching, ad linking, snitching, reporting, spamming, lurking, whining, complaining deadbeats?

Back