Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

K@@/@TT3d all her current posts the homie in her subreddit keep niggas updated on hood

h͓͓͓̽̽h͓͓͓̽̽k͓̽a͓̽k͓̽h͓̽o͓̽m͓̽n͓̽s͓̽o͓̽u͓̽p͓̽l͓̽e͓̽h͓d͓̽k͓̽a͓̽m͓̽q͓u͓̽d͓̽o͓̽g͓̽h͓̽k͓̽s͓̽u͓̽f͓̽j͓̽s͓̽b͓̽h͓̽."'h͓̽a͓k͓̽s͓̽(NZ)n͓̽j͓̽a͓̽h͓d͓̽j͓̽HSGJ JSJSKJ DSM...HDJSIA

Okay I made it easier same method with out all the dam cheese ? this time still cost 34 tho

Aye pm her mega please foe

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdsZGthRXh0TlRaTU1scHdZa2RWZGxvd2JFTlJNRVpFWld4UmFrMUdRWGRQVkUxNFRrZGtSV1ZYU2xoVlJFcGhWV3huZEZKdGRGTlJiR2N6VlRKS1UySlZaRFZXUlVaQ1ZFVlNOR0ZyU2pKWFYxSnpVbEU5UFE9PQ==

Attachments

• 1779-joelle_main.jpg
    1779-joelle_main.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 1971-joelle-hd.mp4_thumbs.jpg
    1971-joelle-hd.mp4_thumbs.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 263
Bro how do I block this weird ass nigga stop @ md nigga ant no body stuned by yo ass I learned all y'all methods from base to rot to salad cee I don't need help nigga I stopped asking long ago as you can see fool
Bro, I'll say again, we are trying to help you. Stop trying to call out other vets and contributors. Just make quality posts and you will be rewarded. All this tough talk for clout means nothing to us. I see you got potential which is why I reached out to you. Diar and these other dudes were here well before I was so they know what they are talking about. Don't make us pull a 'Godfather Part 1 Connie's husband' on you!

Bro, I'll say again, we are trying to help you. Stop trying to call out other vets and contributors. Just make quality posts and you will be rewarded. All this tough talk for clout means nothing to us. I see you got potential which is why I reached out to you. Diar and these other dudes were here well before I was so they know what they are talking about. Don't make us pull a 'Godfather Part 1 Connie's husband' on you!
No listen you tryna help me now I mean that other dude I blocked in that quote was talking shit don't defend him big dog he not helping me he talking shit

Dudes will show you who they are without asking, instantly jumping to insults, rah rah talk, etc. You never noticed there's a distinct personality difference between "us" and "them"? It's a large difference in age, intelligence, or both.

If I gotta part ways from niggas so be it I never knew y'all niggas was moderators for the thread I asked the thread owner about everything he said for me to post mega links in the mega links thread but now I see baginscrew didn't tell me all these requirements I'll just ask him

If I gotta part ways from niggas so be it I never knew y'all niggas was moderators for the thread I asked the thread owner about everything he said for me to post mega links in the mega links thread but now I see baginscrew didn't tell me all these requirements I'll just ask him
smh.

listen, it's not that there are requirements. We kinda just trying to hold things to a "standard" so 1) the links stay up for at least a couple days and that they can 2) be shared relatively easily.

That's the point of the somewhat standardized encoding method. We want you to see what we have. Keep that in mind.

Back