NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Can somebody show me about this decode shit please man I'm new here and I smoke weed bro can somebody just break it down to me I get the ®@|i3 links but the random letters one won't work for that or 64

Reactions: Ezmoney1994
Enough yapping show me some money then since you got it like that. What car you drive ?
I swear the average black man is so fucking stupid when it comes to financial freedom and generational wealth. I drive a 2014 BMW X5. I paid cash for it in 2014. I will drive it until the wheels fall off. I could have got a Lamborghini or some other stupid shit, but rather pay $40k cash to own a car instead of a $40k down payment, $2,500/month for 6 years to impress OTHER broke MFers who DGAF about me.

You are the most basic of Niggaz. “Show me money” “You probably don’t touch money” lol. Pathetic KnuckleDragging MouthBreather rhetoric. Ask any Jew to show you money or how much he touches. He can’t. It’s invested as soon as he gets it. His only response will be “Yes, Einstein. You’re correct. I’m broke. Now hurry up and pay your rent or GTFO out of my apartment complex”.

Last edited:
Hey my mega app keeps saying mega has stopped whenever i try to open a video any pictures are fine to click on but for videos it will just stay there for a minute and the app will be unresponsive and then say mega keeps stopping im on android