Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If women are making $50,000+ off Only Fans, besides morals what incentive do they have to go to school and professional job?
They don’t. But OF is a flooded market and many of these bitches get on there with the wrong ideas and attitudes about how they are gonna market and upload content. Most of these bitches won’t make that a year or a month.

They don’t. But OF is a flooded market and many of these bitches get on there with the wrong ideas and attitudes about how they are gonna market and upload content. Most of these bitches won’t make that a year or a month.
Exhibit A:
Don’t be uploading shit but got a $50 price tag. Every time I check her page it has the same lonely ass video and a handful of pics. She been on OF for almost two months. That shit ain’t even worth @DIGITALCRIMINAL small fee. They promote their page regularly but update infrequently. The irony...(I fw her too...smh)

Last edited:
True and most them won’t even upload a 5 min video and now that onlyfans shows the time length of vids before you buy just ruined their plans.

Exhibit A:
View attachment 296688
Don’t be uploading shit but got a $50 price tag. Every time I check her page it has the same lonely ass video and a handful of pics. She been on OF for over a month. That shit ain’t even worth Digital small fee. They promote their page regularly but update infrequently. The irony...(I fw her too...smh)
They know niggas gon pay .. how much does it cost to make shit in China? then they drop that shit off over here wit a crazy ass price tag

Back