Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

anybody got an id on this bih? View attachment 295190
Mali J

Fun Thotfact: She claimed that Ian Connor (a manlet in A$AP's circle), raped her, and after it happened, she fucked him, again.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-03%20at%206.05.18%20PM_o87un7.png
eiceQT5.png

I'm telling you fellas, the majority of these OF chicks are insane.

Her pussy phat, though.

Mali J

Fun Thotfact: She claimed that Ian Connor (a manlet in A$AP's circle), raped her, and after it happened, she fucked him, again.

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-03%20at%206.05.18%20PM_o87un7.png
eiceQT5.png

I'm telling you fellas, the majority of these OF chicks are insane.

Her pussy phat, though.

"I had consensual sex with Ian after the **** and still contacted him"

This part really bussin my head right now. How would that even work? How is that NOT uncommon?

This part really bussin my head right now. How would that even work? How is that NOT uncommon?

A lot of victims of acts like this (rape, physically/mentally abusive relationships and so on) often develop a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

It's a bit complex to understand from the outside looking in more-so than it is to explain because the victim isn't stable enough post-rape to coherently evaluate reasons in which to 'leave' whoever committed said act.

With that in mind, she probably felt tethered to Ian for what he did and it had severely broken her psychologically to a point where functioning reasonably (distancing herself from that alleged abusive partner) is impossible.

There's so much pressure with things like this; maybe she's worried he'll hurt her again if she disconnects in full since he is pretty rich and has a lot of ties in the fashion/underground world of art and music (also the fear of him severing possible future bookings, opportunities, jobs, connections and such).

Overall it's just a very touchy grey area, didn't mean to talk your head off or anything lol.

Last edited:
Really bro?

this is why, if a woman is not “trying” to give you the pussy, leave it alone and don’t savage. Don’t see how niggas enjoy taking pussy anyway.... og game for ya. Bill Cosby and many others should’ve shown y’all the consequences of this type shit....

A lot of victims of acts like this (rape, physically/mentally abusive relationships and so on) often develop a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

It's a bit complex to understand from the outside looking in more-so than it is to explain because the victim isn't stable enough post-rape to coherently evaluate reasons in which to 'leave' whoever committed said act.

With that in mind, she probably felt tethered to Ian for what he did and it had severely broken her psychologically to a point where functioning reasonably (distancing herself from that alleged abusive partner) is impossible.

There's so much pressure with things like this; maybe she's worried he'll hurt her again if she disconnects in full since he is pretty rich and has a lot of ties in the fashion/underground world of art and music (also the fear of him severing possible future bookings, opportunities, jobs, connections and such).

Overall it's just a very touchy grey area, didn't mean to talk your head off or anything lol.

Thank you this makes a lot of sense. Shit real sad tho

Back