Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Free links but y’all making niggaz take extra steps to get it?!? ‍ y’all got ur head so far up y’all ass I bet u see shit....( coded ) all for a link to stay up longer kys! all niggaz is trying to do is get a nut peacefully and easily. Y’all posting coded links and then try to play niggaz for not knowing how to decode it or don’t want to do it?!? Y’all on some fuckboy shit. Power trippin over links to beat ur dick off to.y’all petty asf and simp asf
He's mad, she's mad, big sad
Haha, don't care, stay mad

Stop giving hints to these fools. Let them figure it out on their own. Anyone who is on 4Chan has been doing this for years.
Yeah, black people aren't internet/tech savvy. Its actually one of our weak points. I really wish most black people would spend a month just lurking 4chan and similar sites to learn how to identify and combat internet stupidity instead of always begging and being upset.

One of the cardinal rules of the internet is "Lurk more"

DECODING...

I KNOW A LOT OF Y'ALL ARE PISSED ABOUT THIS, BUT IT'S A "NECESSARY EVIL".

THE LINKS WILL NOW BE UP FOR MUCH MUCH MUCH LONGER. OUR MEGA ACCOUNTS WILL BE MORE PROTECTED TOO. I GET THE FRUSTRATION FOR SOME OF YOU WHO HAVENT' FIGURED IT OUT YET, BUT ONCE YOU DO, YOU'LL BE GLAD WE'RE MOVING IN THIS DIRECTION!

DON'T WORRY MY FELLOW HORN DOGS... THE LINKS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE. ALL OF THE ONES YOU CAN'T SEE FOR THE PAST 20 PAGES ARE STILL UP AND WORKING. ONCE YOU FIGURE IT OUT, YOU'LL OFFICIALLY BE APART OF THE NEW MOVEMENT. WE HAVE TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR THE MODELS AND SIMPS TO STOP US!! DON'T SNITCH, DON'T SELL THE NEW METHOD, DON'T GET UPSET, DON'T POST THE SECRET HERE ON THE THREAD.......... JUST GET SMART!!!

DECODING...

I KNOW A LOT OF Y'ALL ARE PISSED ABOUT THIS, BUT IT'S A "NECESSARY EVIL".

THE LINKS WILL NOW BE UP FOR MUCH MUCH MUCH LONGER. OUR MEGA ACCOUNTS WILL BE MORE PROTECTED TOO. I GET THE FRUSTRATION FOR SOME OF YOU WHO HAVENT' FIGURED IT OUT YET, BUT ONCE YOU DO, YOU'LL BE GLAD WE'RE MOVING IN THIS DIRECTION!

DON'T WORRY MY FELLOW HORN DOGS... THE LINKS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE. ALL OF THE ONES YOU CAN'T SEE FOR THE PAST 20 PAGES ARE STILL UP AND WORKING. ONCE YOU FIGURE IT OUT, YOU'LL OFFICIALLY BE APART OF THE NEW MOVEMENT. WE HAVE TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR THE MODELS AND SIMPS TO STOP US!! DON'T SNITCH, DON'T SELL THE NEW METHOD, DON'T GET UPSET, DON'T POST THE SECRET HERE ON THE THREAD.......... JUST GET SMART!!!

View attachment 293503
Preach them links are up wayyyyyyy longer its an easy process ....bigg ups to bro who helped me

Back