Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You decide by taking the code that was dropped add the http mega / folder link at the front of your URL

take the that was dropped and reverse what was lower case to upper case and vice versa

be sure to add the # sign in the URL. It’ll open one folder followed by another and in that folder you see a link with the ACTUAL text code

it’s a headache but the links won’t get clipped as quick

Bruh.. we might as well solve a rubiks cube

I've been decoding shit more than Tom Hanks in this bitch for the heat...It's nifty but a pain in the ass

911V2SM2LLL._SL1500_.jpg

After being a casual viewer back in January of 2020 and checking back in here a couple of hours ago, I had to make an account just to say this. Y'all really had me thinking tonight; trying to figure this all out but I finally got it even though every link I've tried so far has been dead so I'm still not completely sure if I got it to be honest. Whoever takes the credit for this, you're a smart individual(s).

we have been using decode links on another forum for months, it's easy as shit.

most niggas just come here dick in one hand mouse in another, their brain devoid of blood ,because they been abusing their dick this decode thing goes over their head :lol9:

wait until i make some variations in the link, niggas gonna be on suicide watch

not in here much... but just wanted to say this was smart. Also, heads literally told folks how to decode some pages back. Really not hard...

With that being said , any have Ro? Been some good content but need a bbw every now and then.

Attachments

• 7C4B31B0-4DC5-4174-87E5-EE798A505F22.jpeg
    7C4B31B0-4DC5-4174-87E5-EE798A505F22.jpeg
    516.8 KB · Views: 81
Back