Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

And I still want to know if all these dudes fast forward past the blowjob portions of every scene? They certainly must skip every facial since 90% of the time the dude is *gasp* jerking his own dick off in her face. And they definitely cannot enjoy seeing a bitch's face or ass covered with another man's nut. Do they watch the videos on mute? Because beating your dick while listening to a man grunt and/or talk dirty is the pinnacle of gaydom.

To be honest, I used to FF past the blowjob sections a bit... not because they offended me, but they just didn't interest me that much. I just don't need to watch that much oral sex, whether fellatio or cunnilingus. I mean, I'd watch it... but there's only so much of it I need to see. (I like the both in real life, but watching it just got boring for me)

I've come to appreciate watching blowjobs more, but I still don't really care for all-BJ scenes, blowbangs etc. With DSLAF I can get the appeal... but the reason it doesn't work for me is that it's monotonous. If they gave me different angles where I can look at the girl's ass a bit while she sucking, or see her titties, etc... I might be into it more. But just looking at that one shot for 20 minutes, where most of the screen is taken up by the dick... I'm not into it. I don't think it's gay, but it just doesn't hold my attention personally... though I totally understand how it could excite someone who is not me.

OK I love her now
Her shit free for now here

ya fools remember the 2012 era. i.e tumblr etc. when girls used to upload nudes n vids for the sake of it. none of this simpish shit - paying for only fans etc . n damn clubs were lit too during that time. getting handjobs in the club etc. let's not start with spring break in panama city :clawd3:

@ThatGuyJoker

View attachment 290377

PYMKB

Click Here!

Pymkb - REUPLOAD
Now I remember why I deleted her folder

Back