Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Do you guys expect to see more Only Fans accounts be made with the rise of unemployment around the country?

I actually expect it to decline. The number shot up around the time that everybody got those 1200 checks, but as the economy gets worse niggas are gonna be slower to spend money on all these OF accounts. Plus, the competition is already getting pretty tough and you're gonna see more and more chicks starting OnlyFans and then getting disappointed and falling off when they find that they're not making the kind of cake like chicks who already had hundreds of thousands of followers. It will spike at some point, and then dip.

I actually expect it to decline. The number shot up around the time that everybody got those 1200 checks, but as the economy gets worse niggas are gonna be slower to spend money on all these OF accounts. Plus, the competition is already getting pretty tough and you're gonna see more and more chicks starting OnlyFans and then getting disappointed and falling off when they find that they're not making the kind of cake like chicks who already had hundreds of thousands of followers. It will spike at some point, and then dip.
I agree that the numbers will soon plateau. But history shows that people will always find the means to pay for sex no matter how the economy is. So the top Only Fans earners will continue to eat.

Last edited:
Back