Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You're brand new, so let me tell you. If you're not subbed no one will help you. Requests are useless more than twice. If nobody responds, nobody has it.

Thanks for the advice mate. You're super brand new too cause I know that already. I think I don't offend anyone here if I put a request. :)
Anyway, if I got her content I will share it. No bad feelings.

Lol shorty too busy sage’n the crib to shave the pits. Whole joint full of Instagram shit, anime pics, and maya angelou quotes. This is the most Pinterest mega I’ve ever seen and I’m not complaining...just sayin the shit funny

Yeah, I clicked on the link real quick when I saw the preview pics but once I saw the content, I x'ed out of there... but just passing it on to those who might be interested!

Yeah, I clicked on the link real quick when I saw the preview pics but once I saw the content, I x'ed out of there... but just passing it on to those who might be interested!

Lol true, I feel you. When I opened it I said “woooow what’s really goin on here?” out loud. Titties look like they cool tho.

Back