Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@Fightbackmode2005 Here is one of the bs websites:

There was at least one more but I don’t feel like looking for it.

The first scene posted is their latest scene. If you navigate the website, you’ll see that they have all the latest ones. One red flag was that the file sizes were not accurate. That’s why I came in here asking about file compression. Some of the files, no larger than 2gb, were split into like 6 rar files. I didn’t know why. I’m still learning about rar files so it got past me.

The reason I trusted them is because a few of the websites that I got most of my DSL@F stuff from had a similar setup. The only difference was the file host was Keep 2 Share. Now I see another stash on another website. The file sizes appear to be identical to the original files. It makes more sense this time. I’m still apprehensive though. I’m not trying to get burnt again.
Bro, I have a Keep2Share account if there are files you need downloaded. Post the links or shoot them to me and I will download and upload as a Mega.

View attachment 281248

Ldndrygin Click Here!

ONLYFANS: LDNDRYGIN : u/Simplyputdwn
My nigga do u got a update on this thot ho plug us with a new mega link tho Pimp

Need this

Attachments

• E80163E2-8AB6-4EFB-98E7-FB76C6534D84.png
    E80163E2-8AB6-4EFB-98E7-FB76C6534D84.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Back