NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I'm very interested to see how many people unsubscribe from YesJulz in June. Right now she's bringing in $60K in revenue and netting around $48K. Her fans probably wanted to see NSFW content, but we can safely assume that's not what they're getting on that page that commands a price of $30.00 -- It's going to be very interesting to see what type of content will be produced if her subscription rate drops by 75%.
What's happening in June?

Dude you probably capping for those fools. Like I said, I tested those fools and they failed. Coming on here in our spot advertising against our Plug. Dunces!

No time for cap sir , but I’m done even talking to a grown ass man in the free BOOTY thread . Arguin about niggas selling hos content . , like I came with receipts foo , get yo shit in order

Ya'll do not buy nothing from these fuck ass scammers. This guy is just a weirdo WHITE dude who is selling content that we're dropping here for free. Also this guy is most likely one of the SNITCHES. He says he buys onlyfans content and then sells it for a lower price, but just outed himself in HOODs server and said he doesn't buy shit, which means he's probably stealing the megas we post and selling them. Fuck ya'll weirdo ass reddit scammers
Jump on the cord nigga, imma give you a free sub too. Make sure she not on here so you can't say we stealing from here

Ya'll do not buy nothing from these fuck ass scammers. This guy is just a weirdo WHITE dude who is selling content that we're dropping here for free. Also this guy is most likely one of the SNITCHES. He says he buys onlyfans content and then sells it for a lower price, but just outed himself in HOODs server and said he doesn't buy shit, which means he's probably stealing the megas we post and selling them. Fuck ya'll weirdo ass reddit scammers
lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Fightbackmode2005
Punk did you really think I was going to give you punks one black cent? I did that to show the fam how fake you dudes are. And you totally proved my point. Garbage.
You ain't gotta pay shit nigga. Know what imma give you 2 free subs. Any OF chick you want. Come say we cappin, you got nothing to lose

Was checking their "vouches" and then got banned, lol, alrighty then.

giphy.gif
You too bro? Alright. That is two of us who ran a honeypot on these fools and they got exposed.

Just tested these punks. Total fail and exposure. I suspect they have cats making positive reviews to boost their rep and lure dudes into making purchases. Went 'over-cover' on them and exposed them. Be careful out here fellas. Thots, snitches, simps, and scammers. View attachment 283829View attachment 283825View attachment 283825View attachment 283826View attachment 283827View attachment 283827View attachment 283829
We been said we don’t fuck with this bitch ass nigga talmbout he do the same shit as digital that nigga fraud af you can smell it on him