NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Y'ALL WERE VIEWING ME EVEN BEFORE I SHOWED MY TITS, SO WHO'S REALLY THE FAN? LMFAO :)

YOU are confusing reddit niggas with ABW niggas. The simping is bad but not as bad as reddit and again apart from 1 guy no one knows who you are. Again why would i follow a insecure ugly bytch that had 20k work done to look badly build when i can follow a natural dime like qimmah russo :clawd2:

We're not your fans bytch, you have no fans here now GTFO

edit: another bytch registered that 5 this week goddamn, we must be doing something right because these hoes are acting tight :hahaha:

Last edited:
YOU are confusing reddit niggas with ABW niggas. The simping is bad but not as bad as reddit and again apart from 1 guy no one knows who you are. Again why would i follow a insecure ugly bytch that had 20k work done to look badly build when i can follow a natural dime like qimmah russo :clawd2:

We're not your fans bytch, you have no fans here no GTFO

BUT YOU'RE WATCHING AND RESPONDING. QIMMAH RUSSO WOULDN'T TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT YOU BUT I DIGRESS.

Reactions: African
also i have 1300 subscribers and most of them have only resusbcribed!!! since you have me on instagram you would know that!!!!! :) hehe and if you were a fan who was meant to be on my onlyfans page you would also know that i have this personality and wasn’t being passive aggressive at all but you’re too busy focused on trying to trade leaked content for two many different girls to get your dick up!

lol... if you read my post (which you say you didn't) you'd know there's no need for this. I didn't hate on you. I just said that I bought your shit, and I did not think it was worth the value, so I didnt re-sub. You got 1300 other suckers, why are you so pressed at me just expressing my opinion and my experience? You are playing unbothered but you keep replying over and over. This is fun for you? I'd love to think you'd have something better to do with yourself.

And no... I didn't trade your content, though I had the opportunity to do so. I haven't spoken to you or about you with disrespect. There's no need for all this.

This forum is more arguing and fighting over woman rather than people just posting hoes and exposing them ... y’all worse than the government ... need guidelines and criteria if this is a black web then it’s no need for white women to be here... if someone post 5 videos it’s better than no videos ... y’all went from being on one team to defeat these hoes to the hoes saying anything that does not matter putting fear in your heart to post content if a female say she want your Instagram name that doesn’t stop anything just make a fake page with pictures and expose her.. aint no way they tracing all that back to you when it’s a couple of videos and this is coming from a everyday cvv scammer so it doesn’t matter I finesse hoes everyday but I don’t leak it but it leaves a huge charge back rspiecally camgirls where I can just get free tokens make her do whatever on someone else expenses or even model hub or tube hubs I can just buy the video direct and that hurts them more than somebody leaking a couple of videos so when u see a cam girl getting 3000 tokens from one guide just know more than. Likely she is getting worked by some Nigerian but I’m from dc lol but u get the point stop fighting over these females and do what this forum is for

Y'ALL WERE VIEWING ME EVEN BEFORE I SHOWED MY TITS, SO WHO'S REALLY THE FAN? LMFAO :)
You do know OnlyFans is just a name, right? You know hoes don't actually have fans, right? Or do you think every guy who sees you as nothing more than cum material is a fan?

And now it's clear you also like abuse, degradation, and humiliation. You're egging us on because you get off on being called a ho, being debased. Any attention you can get. You crave that hollow feeling of worthlessness.

Well, you've come to the right place.

This forum is more arguing and fighting over woman rather than people just posting hoes and exposing them ... y’all worse than the government ... need guidelines and criteria if this is a black web then it’s no need for white women to be here... if someone post 5 videos it’s better than no videos ... y’all went from being on one team to defeat these hoes to the hoes saying anything that does not matter putting fear in your heart to post content if a female say she want your Instagram name that doesn’t stop anything just make a fake page with pictures and expose her.. aint no way they tracing all that back to you when it’s a couple of videos and this is coming from a everyday cvv scammer so it doesn’t matter I finesse hoes everyday but I don’t leak it but it leaves a huge charge back rspiecally camgirls where I can just get free tokens make her do whatever on someone else expenses or even model hub or tube hubs I can just buy the video direct and that hurts them more than somebody leaking a couple of videos so when u see a cam girl getting 3000 tokens from one guide just know more than. Likely she is getting worked by some Nigerian but I’m from dc lol but u get the point stop fighting over these females and do what this forum is for

Attachments

• 09DACDEB-9972-4D6B-B9EB-89F0AE72BB10.jpeg
    09DACDEB-9972-4D6B-B9EB-89F0AE72BB10.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: Fightbackmode2005
It’s true! I am chill. Follow me on Instagram and sometimes I Interact with my followers there too with questions :) Also it’s SFW content but I’ve been told that some people still bust a nut to it!

How'd you come about finding this place btw?

THE OWNER OF THE SITE IS ACTUALLY REALLY NICE :)
BEING THAT ONLYFANS IS GONNA BEGIN SUING PEOPLE WHO ALLOW S

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER. NOW AS I SAID, THERE'S A MILLION BITCHES TO CREEP ON, JUST LEAVE ME OUT OF IT AND I'LL LET Y'ALL HAVE YOUR CREEPY ASS THREADS. UNTIL THEN, I'LL MAKE SURE THESE SHITS GET TAKEN DOWN.
Do what you gotta do , stop talking about it shawty. If you ain’t dropping no mega take that whining shit to twitter. This is the new NBA bih until the season starts again. So either sit yo ass on the bench and enjoy the show with the other two hoes who came in here and failed, or get the fuck out the arena. You acting like you push out good content like TayyJean. Yo shit is child’s play compared to her. Bitch acting like ebony off the Player’s Club.