Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This bird completely misunderstands...OnlyFans will issue a DMCA takedown but I don't think they will sue anybody for her. She would have to file and pay out of pocket for the federal or international lawsuit. And she likely can't do that using her screen name. Her real name and maybe business address (which is likely her home address) might be in the fillings (I think they are required in DMCA takedown notices). If I'm correct, this is where I suspect most chicks decide to drop it.

This bird completely misunderstands...OnlyFans will issue a DMCA takedown but they will not sue anybody for her. She would have to file and pay out of pocket for the federal or international lawsuit. And she likely can't do that using her screen name. Her real name and maybe business address (which is likely her home address) might be in the fillings (I think they are required in DMCA takedown notices). If I'm correct, this is where I suspect most chicks decide to drop it.
Most of these females are not smart, they are just talking shit to scare niggas

This bird completely misunderstands...OnlyFans will issue a DMCA takedown but I don't think they will sue anybody for her. She would have to file and pay out of pocket for the federal or international lawsuit. And she likely can't do that using her screen name. Her real name and maybe business address (which is likely her home address) might be in the fillings (I think they are required in DMCA takedown notices). If I'm correct, this is where I suspect most chicks decide to drop it.

This is the lawyer for OnlyFans that deals with DMCA's. He's a pretty big deal in first amendment laws, but I don't seem him taking on individuals.

Lawrence G. Walters
Walters Law Group
195 W. Pine Ave.
Longwood, FL 32750

these thots making me laugh if they think onlyfans gonna help them with the shit they talking !!
Big corporation like Netflix and other movies shit can't even protect their shit everything getting leaked out !!
The internet world is different and undefited !
:shrug2:

This is the lawyer for OnlyFans that deals with DMCA's. He's a pretty big deal in first amendment laws, but I don't seem him taking on individuals.

Lawrence G. Walters
Walters Law Group
195 W. Pine Ave.
Longwood, FL 32750
I'm sure he will! At around $600 an hour, he will sit there in the first consultation with a look on his face as if he is hanging on every word while in his mind he is wrestling with how long to let this drag on for the billable hours. Then after she agrees too move forward thinking she is gonna make bank and leaves he hands it off to a lower level rep who gets a coupe hundred an hour while he still charges her in full!

Lawrence G. Walters
Walters Law Group
195 W. Pine Ave.
Longwood, FL 32750
Plus they gotta figure out who WE are. The aliases will have to be tracked to a real-life person. I got so many aliases I forget who I am sometimes.

Back