Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

To everyone who keeps missin the Ghxst Dumps I cannot reply to everyone. But I WILL NOT post them on this public thread again. Not tryna lose all my shit. But follow my IG page and hmu on there. I wont respond immediately I dont check it often but if u hmu on there I look out. But it's too much to send it to everyone who keeps missin it. I read some of the msgs. But it's too many follow my INSTAGRAM

@misternogames

Anybody got ladytarzan ?
I had her OF but nothing was on there. I got mad and let her know that i was pissed with the product. She blocked me immediately. I guess OF gives these girls unlimited power to silence paid subscribers. So i appreciate this community for taking that power back. Back on subject though...She probably is getting naked by now I would think.

PS. Megan Renee also blocked me for leaving a comment about "why are we paying money for your IG videos?". I'm determined to expose those two. They sure silenced me and made me feel powerless. lol

I had her OF but nothing was on there. I got mad and let her know that i was pissed with the product. She blocked me immediately. I guess OF gives these girls unlimited power to silence paid subscribers. So i appreciate this community for taking that power back. Back on subject though...She probably is getting naked by now I would think.

PS. Megan Renee also blocked me for leaving a comment about "why are we paying money for your IG videos?". I'm determined to expose those two. They sure silenced me and made me feel powerless. lol
If the block you onlyfans will give you your money back

Back