Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Damn, Juventus dug Marie Luv's old ass up. She was the nastiest bitch. Before watching, I'm going to guess she's on skid row and get life is fucked all the way up.

Edit: Hated being right... this is some sad shit to watch. The extra ass is welcome, though. But her voice..... the smoking definitely caught up to her and she is boring... dirty talk game is trash...she lost her entire spark. Damn shame.

Last edited:
Damn, Juventus dug Marie Luv's old ass up. She was the nastiest bitch. Before watching, I'm going to guess she's on skid row and get life is fucked all the way up.

Edit: Hated being right... this is some sad shit to watch. The extra ass is welcome, though. But her voice..... the smoking definitely caught up to her and she is boring... dirty talk game is trash...she lost her entire spark. Damn shame.

porsha Evans link bro

Ok so I got these 2 and I posted one of these joints earlier today but I’m gonna try to code their names in a way I haven’t seen before so bare with me...

eey,ess,emm,eey,eey,dee,arr,eey,ayy,emm

cee,ell,eey,ooh,cee,ayy,kayy,eey,ess

If you can figure out the names which shouldn’t be super hard that’s their OF names

if anyone has more of them please let me know
Anyone knows her or they names?

Back