Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

shut up bitch

i aint surfing the gay thread G I just asked a question... tbh the shit ain’t Gay in my opinion, but we’re good G... Bless

Yeaaa if you a male looking for dudes with dicks or dudes with fake vaginas that used to have dicks. You are a FULL BLOW HOMOSEXUAL. All I'm saying this ain't a gay site and we ain't posting gay shit. We like women here, not dudes who call themselves women. Please dont come here with that 4Dia.gif

Still getting messages of random requests ETC... dno why but:

If you're not in The Fundsraised folder share I don't take requests or have the girl you're after - sorry. I just have my personally bought collection of thick, sexy, flavoursome, chocolate bad tings that I shared in two folders. I don't collect Mega links ETC.

Also said I won't be on ABW anymore so instead get at me directly by way of Discord (DM, I don't have a server link for you lol, I am not in any of your servers, I am in different ones).

Thanks boys

Oh yeah before I head might as well update: had a bright idea of doing a themed drop of subs. Kind of like how on Christmas you get limited edition Krispy Kremes.

So I'm updating The Fundsraised folder with a subfolder of subs from baddies features by J_4LXPHTHS

Rips uploading shortly but there's loads:

I know some of them don't fit with the Fundraiser theme with rare lowkey rips that haven't been seen before but this ain't the same recycled bs. APR 2020 up to date.

<3 DistrictColumbia, HeisHaz, CorleoneAizen, FerrelTa

Last edited:
Oh yeah before I head might as well update: had a bright idea of doing a themed drop of subs. Kind of like how on Christmas you get limited edition Krispy Kremes.

So I'm updating The Fundsraised folder with a subfolder of subs from baddies features by J_4LXPHTHS

View attachment 265420

View attachment 265421

View attachment 265422

I know some of them don't fit with the Fundraiser theme with rare lowkey rips that haven't been seen before but this ain't the same recycled bs. APR 2020 up to date.

Where this at

Yooooooo, so I was at the 24 hour fitness in North Hollywood a few years ago and she walks in and is in line to check in. I know her face and tattoo, I believe her and Vanessa Blue had matching tattoos but no more big ass titties and no more ass. She's a body builder now, face was real gaunt looking
Geez bro She probably like 50 now. But her and Jazmine Cashmere in they primes are goats.

View attachment 265420

View attachment 265421

View attachment 265424

ON MY WAY!

View attachment 265420

View attachment 265421

View attachment 265424

How do I get this?

Back