Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Overnight folks, if you hate ad links that make you go through all kinds of bullshit, use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Firefox for Android, and install Universal Bypass: https://universal-bypass.org/install. The extension works by automatically skipping ad links and link redirectors and taking you right to the Megas. If you don't use one of those browsers, you should start using one for this forum.

You should also:

1. Not click any ad links. Doing so encourages them to post more. Maybe you're willing to waste 2 minutes on every ad link. But over the course of a day if you click, say, 30 ad links you've wasted an HOUR of your time just watching ads. And that's only if they don't make you go through 2 or 3 ad links to get one Mega....AND if they're not reposting dead Megas just for the clicks AND if the ads aren't spreading malware. At this point, clicking an ad link without Universal Bypass is just dumb.
2. Install the script and ad blocker of your choice: uBlock Origin is pretty good.
3. Skip the links with me and post them. Because of us (and this quarantine) ad links are now regularly skipped in minutes (may be longer during overnight hours). Please help us and drive these bastards completely out.

Took a looooot of work but uploads finally complete. Those that been fucking with me in The Funds Raised collection should already see the below. I know ya’ll can see the BIG HITTERS in this one (especially the top line *cue future - real sisters*, Tha PDaughta new tape. All sorts.) This should hold you down for throughout the ‘rona - FAXXXX.

Minor update coming to The Fund Raiser folder

If this site is really called a BLACK web and ya’ll fw any of these than holler. Ain’t gonna be up for long. Stay safe yall

View attachment 257414
Where it's at?

@juventus you
Nigga any chance to found this ALLIE GRIFFIN OR ALLIECAT bitch in your collection !??
giphy.gif

Back