Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Skipped. Bunch of links. 4 out of 11 still alive.

Last edited:
Nigga re-up. I dont mind goin thru all the adlinks. DM me this if possible
And this is the problem. Everyone is free to do what they want, but this thinking is shortsighted.

Ad links are spam, potentially dangerous because of viruses, go against the open sharing purpose of this forum, create an unnecessary middle man between OF hoes and the group, can literally (all together) waste HOURS of your time clicking through them, encourage anti-community behavior (putting already posted links behind ads, reporting Megas to get them shut down and then putting a mirror behind ads), clutter the board with repeated posts to Reddit rabbit holes....in short, potential profit makes people do retarded shit. Mega sellers and discord folks, while not quite as obnoxious, are equally troubling for some of the same reasons.

If you are not ever going to buy a Mega or join a discord, you can just put those users on ignore so you don't see their posts. But ad links come from all kinds of anonymous accounts (though there are some repeat offenders), so they can evade ignore. If you're sick of them as much as I am:

1. Do not click on ad links. I and others tend to skip the ads and post the links anywhere from 30 seconds to a few hours after they are posted. While waiting hours on the high end is technically worse than the two minutes you'll waste on each of the ad links themselves, clicking them encourages these clowns to keep posting them, which is poisonous to the user experience in here (i.e. clicking on a regular Mega link takes 1 second and you get the ass, an ad link can take two minutes, longer if they put one ad link inside of another and then on top of that make you download a text file with the link in it). Now add that up over the course of a day. Click 30 ad links and you've wasted about an hour just watching ads. AND they don't do quality checks so many of the ad links are reposts and lead to dead links. It's the same to them.... they got your click...but imagine wasting time for that.
2. If you're going to click on ad links, install Universal Bypass on any browser that supports it, including Firefox, Chrome, and Firefox for Android: https://universal-bypass.org/install. This extension works by automatically skipping ad links and link redirectors and taking you right to the Mega. Opera has similar extensions.
3. Install the script and ad blocker of your choice: uBlock Origin is pretty good.
4. Ask @AP21 (the site administrator) to make me a mod. I already requested it, but your support would help.
5. Complain to @AP21 and @Banginscrew901 (the thread moderator) about the ad links. May not help but won't hurt.
6. Skip the links with me and post them. Because of me and a few others, these crabs are now, as you see, forced to cram most of their ad links in over night or very early morning hours. Sucker shit, but it at least reduces their audience.

And this is the problem. Everyone is free to do what they want, but this thinking is shortsighted.

Ad links are spam, potentially dangerous because of viruses, go against the open sharing purpose of this forum, create an unnecessary middle man between OF hoes and the group, can literally (all together) waste HOURS of your time clicking through them, encourage anti-community behavior (putting already posted links behind ads, reporting Megas to get them shut down and then putting a mirror behind ads), clutter the board with repeated posts to Reddit rabbit holes....in short, potential profit makes people do retarded shit. Mega sellers and discord folks, while not quite as obnoxious, are equally troubling for some of the same reasons.

If you are not ever going to buy a Mega or join a discord, you can just put those users on ignore so you don't see their posts. But ad links come from all kinds of anonymous accounts (though there are some repeat offenders), so they can evade ignore. If you're sick of them as much as I am:

1. Do not click on ad links. I and others tend to skip the ads and post the links anywhere from 30 seconds to a few hours after they are posted. While waiting hours on the high end is technically worse than the two minutes you'll waste on each of the ad links themselves, clicking them encourages these clowns to keep posting them, which is poisonous to the user experience in here (i.e. clicking on a regular Mega link takes 1 second and you get the ass, an ad link can take two minutes, longer if they put one ad link inside of another and then on top of that make you download a text file with the link in it). Now add that up over the course of a day. Click 30 ad links and you've wasted about an hour just watching ads. AND they don't do quality checks so many of the ad links are reposts and lead to dead links. It's the same to them.... they got your click...but imagine wasting time for that.
2. If you're going to click on ad links, install Universal Bypass on any browser that supports it, including Firefox, Chrome, and Firefox for Android: https://universal-bypass.org/install. This extension works by automatically skipping ad links and link redirectors and taking you right to the Mega. Opera has similar extensions.
3. Install the script and ad blocker of your choice: uBlock Origin is pretty good.
4. Ask @AP21 (the site administrator) to make me a mod. I already requested it, but your support would help.
5. Complain to @AP21 and @Banginscrew901 (the thread moderator) about the ad links. May not help but won't hurt.
6. Skip the links with me and post them. Because of me and a few others, these crabs are now, as you see, forced to cram most of their ad links in over night or very early morning hours. Sucker shit, but it at least reduces their audience.
Working on a report feature so y'all can mark the posts and they will be deleted

It's taking longer than I thought it would

Back