NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I never said you mentioned Diar, I SAID you defended another man for no reason even though nobody mentioned YOU. Are you slow or stupid? Then you keep tryna push the gay shit on me like you didn’t defend another man for no reason. Kill yourself... bruv.

Now I think about it, I called you a faggot and instead of denying it, you called me homophobic.

Lies don’t hurt people’s feelings, only the truth does.

Dude, there's no need to lash out because you aren't getting ya pennies.

But I’m saying you said it was “illegal”, you said “dumb niggas exposing shit” and now suddenly you’re begging me to see more proof? Why?

You know why? Because you realised I don’t do the same shit as you and now you wanna know more about my methods so you can make more money. That’s why but you won’t say it. Shut the fuck up you broke bitch. You can drink the same bottle of bleach I told Diar to drink. Rest In Peace.
what the fuck is yo slow ass talkin bout? i keep askin you to post proof to show what u do is legal but yo dumbass keeps repeating the same bullshit ass retarded rhetoric "but u said it was "illegal" Lmao the fuck is yo slow ass talkin bout prove that u get money through "website ads, running e-commerce websites and video streaming" since u dont do the same shit that we do. PROVE IT and quit deflecting lmao the fuck is wrong with this retarded nigga yo

what the fuck is yo slow ass talkin bout? i keep askin you to post proof to show what u do is legal but yo dumbass keeps repeating the same bullshit ass retarded rhetoric "but u said it was "illegal" Lmao the fuck is yo slow ass talkin bout prove that u get money through "website ads, running e-commerce websites and video streaming" since u dont do the same shit that we do. PROVE IT and quit deflecting lmao the fuck is wrong with this retarded nigga yo
You are really begging me right now, you pathetic, desperate bitch. Why do I need to prove anything to you? Who are you? You replied to me, I wasn’t even talking to you but you responded to me. Again, go and drink Clorox.... yo.

You are really begging me right now, you pathetic, desperate bitch. Why do I need to prove anything to you? Who are you? You replied to me, I wasn’t even talking to you but you responded to me. Again, go and drink Clorox.... yo.
Exactly u cant! lmao smh u dumbass ass niggaz make it that easy to expose yall huh? lmao let me ask a quick question fuck nigga and be HONEST.... Was that screenshot even yours? tell the truth now? lmao u bitch ass nigga

Exactly u cant! lmao smh u dumbass ass niggaz make it that easy to expose yall huh? lmao let me ask a quick question fuck nigga and be HONEST.... Was that screenshot even yours? tell the truth now? lmao u bitch ass nigga
Wait, you started crying about niggas exposing your cheap ass ad link method... then came at me but when I told you I don’t do the same shit as your broke ass you started begging me for more proof.

I ain’t got shit more to prove to a broke bitch like you. Now apparently the screenshot wasn’t mine and you exposed me? What did you expose?

Notice how you’re caught up in how much money another man makes but I haven’t asked you about your money one time. You’re so obsessed with my pockets, but you haven’t made shit. You broke, pathetic bitch keep begging me for information you’ll never get faggot. You watch other men’s pockets and that makes you a faggot.

• Haha
Reactions: IHateGilberts
YOU DUMB ASS NIGGA WHY THE FUCK IS U GIVING THESE BROKE ASS NIGGAS THE SAUCE!! NOW THESE BITCH ASS NIGGAS GONE HOP ON BOARD AND FUCK THE MONEY UP DUMB NIGGA! SMH
U said your operation is "legal" dumbass so if so it shouldnt be problem to show how and where you get the revnue from it shouldnt be a problem riiiight since you showed how much u made in a couple of hours and were so happy to brag about how much u made last month? U can show proof of that riiiight?
Look at you before and now.

You went from “BIG TOUGH MONEY MAKER” and switched it to “U can show proof of that riiiight”

You even added extra i’s like a female too lmaoooooo you’re a whole bitch

Wait, you started crying about niggas exposing your cheap ass ad link method... then came at me but when I told you I don’t do the same shit as your broke ass you started begging me for more proof.

I ain’t got shit more to prove to a broke bitch like you. Now apparently the screenshot wasn’t mine and you exposed me? What did you expose?

Notice how you’re caught up in how much money another man makes but I haven’t asked you about your money one time. You’re so obsessed with my pockets, but you haven’t made shit. You broke, pathetic bitch keep begging me for information you’ll never get faggot. You watch other men’s pockets and that makes you a faggot.
Yawn... U salty as fuck aint u fuck nigga? Lol see how easy it to expose u dumbass niggaz u dumb ass niggaz dont put any thought into shit lmao btw how many profiles do u got bruh? U still giving out fake addresses and shit? Is this all u do on the Internet ? Lmao!!!

Look at you before and now.

You went from “BIG TOUGH MONEY MAKER” and switched it to “U can show proof of that riiiight”

You even added extra i’s like a female too lmaoooooo you’re a whole bitch
What??? Lmao look at how salty this nigga is hahahaha!!!