Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I said this on a post yesterday. This thread is like the Bermuda Triangle for Megas.

Shit hit me like a bolt of lightning. It has to be these spamming niggas reporting the links, just so they can be the only source. Shameful shit. But y'all keep supporting them and clicking on their shit.
Dumb nigga it been happening b4 the spam niggas only a newcomer wouldnt know that...smh

Maybe. But the profit motive makes it 100X worse. Because now it's not just the regular snitches. It's an army of hobo panhandling ass bums reporting shit to scrape pennies with ad links.
Probably u got a point

This nigga diar annoying asf it’s like always a dick head on the thread! Can never be at peace there’s a always dick coming along to ruin everything, I don’t necessarily agree with the whole ad thing but fuck he’s really the only one posting anything. Like said always a bored dick head who just has nothing better to do but to antagonize this thread

This nigga diar annoying asf it’s like always a dick head on the thread! Can never be at peace there’s a always dick coming along to ruin everything, I don’t necessarily agree with the whole ad thing but fuck he’s really the only one posting anything. Like said always a bored dick head who just has nothing better to do but to antagonize this thread
lol @ me being the one antagonizing the thread instead of the dude who posted ad links that just tried to download a virus to my phone. smh.

Back