Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If they gonna charge, I might as well buy from the source. Why would I pay a nigga for someone else's content?
this bitch ass nigga aint gonna do shit for free when he break even. told me to pay him $1 for that gigi mega and i told him to get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. its bitch ass niggas like him that fucked this thread up any fuckin way. cats on here sharing shit with the group and they got the nerve to be chargin niggas in the dm. i wish any nigga selling shit in here would get banned. pussy nigga!

What does she look like? May have it already.
Post image

So after you break even you'll stop charging and give shit away?

lol...... right....

I'm new so I don't have a dog in this fight as I will never pay for any of this shit. But I think the point is cats are charging for shit they would've bought anyway, or worse for shit they got for free. Now if you're buying multiple accounts just for cats in here, that's another discussion.
Duh i already said that ibdont got time to trap megas for a living I have a real job lmao tf i feel like if im buying it and i didnt get it free niggas could throw something my way for me sharing. I didn't have to even acknowledge I had the shit but I did cause I saw who ppl wanted the most of recently and tried to supply some new shit instead of the same megas from the 2tb and them fugly white hoes

Back