Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Says the nigga who be tryna rhyme and shit like he really Jerome lol get yo goofy ass on and find you a bitch like this View attachment 224342
View attachment 223136listen you no friends in real life having ass nigga
You just joined Thursday and @‘d a Mack ..
5 times times like booker t and sad that I ain’t write back!
Only ppl I know do that is either gay or a cop with a scam..
And rn your groupie ass remind me of that EMINEM song Stan!

how you calling me a batty but stop me
In the middle of dropping a Great Wall of megas
Of some hoes.. To ask me a man
my ethnicity like we on a tinder date?
now idk where they do that but to me that just isn’t straight
That’s @kangolkenny you “Special” ass nigga. Don’t nobody wanna see them half dead, pale, “Resident Evil” zombie, (*Ass & Titties Sold Separately), blow up doll lookin ass b*tches you be posting. Take that dirty ass, Coronavirus infected finger and use it to post some bad b*tches in here, for I really get on yo “Cyber Nerd” ass Playa.

That’s @kangolkenny you “Special” ass nigga. Don’t nobody wanna see them half dead, pale, “Resident Evil” zombie, (*Ass & Titties Sold Separately), blow up doll lookin ass b*tches you be posting. Take that dirty ass, Coronavirus infected finger and use it to post some bad b*tches in here, for I really get on yo “Cyber Nerd” ass Playa.
First of All “Playa” don’t you dare talk about our white queens that way. Second I will post as so ass @Dontegra apologize to me

Lmaoooo:popcorn:

Back