Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

But aren't ppl responsible for themselves? lol its business with anything u can't hate on a mf who sellin shit ik for fact mf's take my shit i post nd sell it but once i post something its for everybody nd they can do whateva with it. Not beefin with u but just saying u trippin over shit that u can't control my guy don't just target him if u gone do it go after all them mf's on reddit lol keep that same energy otherwise u just look mad asf
Preach pastor.

But aren't ppl responsible for themselves? lol its business with anything u can't hate on a mf who sellin shit ik for fact mf's take my shit i post nd sell it but once i post something its for everybody nd they can do whateva with it. Not beefin with u but just saying u trippin over shit that u can't control my guy don't just target him if u gone do it go after all them mf's on reddit lol keep that same energy otherwise u just look mad asf

Niggas who contributed shouldn't have to pay shit if he want to extort these new niggas idc. I already told him that

Aye if y’all really wanna know the truth. All this shit is a cycle. We sell ,buy, sell , buy , sell , buy , sell , buy , Sell, buy.

Lmao. I’m not DHood. And a lot of niggas in this thread can vouch for me. 2nd you salty af. 3. You all talk. And how Am I broke if I’m hustling ? Lmao. Okay nigga I see yo mama raised a crybaby baby back bitch. Lmao

You hustling the next man work like I said you a wasteman niggas who got money wouldn't do that shit.

You hustling the next man work like I said you a wasteman niggas who got money wouldn't do that shit.
THE NEXT MAN WORK? Bitch most of the MEGAS I got , I ripped my self. I been doing this before this thread got made. Nigga cmon now. If anything I’m hustling these over priced bitches. Nigga. You gotta be one of the bitches to be getting mad. And like i said I’m done arguing I’m not responding no more. You wanna argue pm bitch

So basically niggas acting like a female. So you get mad cause another nigga selling another bitch content for cheap and that she sells it overpriced? How does this makes since? This how you know homie be the typa nigga that be snitchin

Back