Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Nigga lying about his age now nobody believes you and nobody gives af you broke ass nigga and you obviously don't get pussy in real life if you hoarding megas and I ain't ask for shit on here I don't need shit I'm tired of seeing broke ass grown men like you on all 20 pages crying
Bitch how you know my age ? You don’t. 2nd I’m 19 3rd I’m in college I got Eastern Michigan University 4th. You obviously bouta kill yourself over a mega. Yikes. 5th. You daddy should’ve came back from the store. Cause yo mama raised a bitch. But I can’t be mad at you I gotta be mad at the dumb bitch that raised you. 6th. Go get some pussy once again. 7th. Go see a therapist cause you gotta be one crazy mother fucka

Now. I will not argue with another cry baby ass nigga tonight. Cause obviously y’all mfs sexually frustrated. Y’all off a perc probably.

Bitch how you know my age ? You don’t. 2nd I’m 19 3rd I’m in college I got Eastern Michigan University 4th. You obviously bouta kill yourself over a mega. Yikes. 5th. You daddy should’ve came back from the store. Cause yo mama raised a bitch. But I can’t be mad at you I gotta be mad at the dumb bitch that raised you. 6th. Go get some pussy once again. 7th. Go see a therapist cause you gotta be one crazy

Lmao you need to see a therapist because you on a forum pretending you a 19year college student when you 28years old and like I said I aont ask nobody for no mega on here you broke ass nigga matter fact I doubt you even Black you probably pretending to be black too.

The niggas that in the private group chat knows it’s not empty dumb ass lmao

The group chat with 5 niggas in it who y ok u charged $5 for some shit you ain't even pay for that's fucking 20 second clips. Then yo bumass wanna run to the thread and post shit with no key to pretend like you got something bruh go drink bleach nobody need you or want you here nigga got on his knees to slurp up the creator of the thread nigga begged for mod for a year

Back