NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

My G, taking every single attempted upload of this broad and running some software to remove duplicate videos and pictures from them, it's like 4.3GB of her that has been shared. She's DONE out here! Should niggas figure out a safer way to share the shits (like the Discord suggestion @percules threw up), I'm uploading her again.

What software you using for dupes? I got a boatload of double folders/downloads I need to clean up and get space back on my server.

Reactions: Akuma1093
What software you using for dupes? I got a boatload of double folders/downloads I need to clean up and get space back on my server.
If it's just pictures/GIFs, search for AntiDupl.NET. If you also want videos cleaned up, I'd suggest Duplicate Cleaner. The latter is a little limited in that, for example, it can't tell that a screen recording of a video from OF and a direct rip from OF of the same video are, in fact, the same video. Perhaps there are settings to improve its matches, IDK.

If it's just pictures/GIFs, search for AntiDupl.NET. If you also want videos cleaned up, I'd suggest Duplicate Cleaner. The latter is a little limited in that, for example, it can't tell that a screen recording of a video from OF and a direct rip from OF of the same video are, in fact, the same video. Perhaps there are settings to improve its matches, IDK.

Appreciate you! Hi-speed net and almost unlimited space...I just be downloading now and figuring shit out later LOL

My G, taking every single attempted upload of this broad and running some software to remove duplicate videos and pictures from them, it's like 4.3GB of her that has been shared. She's DONE out here! Should niggas figure out a safer way to share the shits (like the Discord suggestion @percules threw up), I'm uploading her again.
I got a bunch of her too, I'll try to compile it sometime tomorrow.