NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This thread goin out sad like shesfreaky lol this shit dry as fuck now no cap this shit was crackin for like a month if that u hate to see it
Like I said bro, shit should’ve been and was to be expected from the jump. Basically damn near every bitch with worthwhile material been dropped in here by now. Hell we even got chynna’s lazy ass sextapes in here. If a bitch ain’t dropped by now it might be for good reason *shrugging emoji here*

Nigga i aint the one adverising my discord for niggas to join like sum SIMP ass nigga shit my shit popping ion need to be here i just be here if niggas request sum and yall got it otherwise im in my shit i got 4 account filled wit mega and niggas message me to buy the shit yall pay for and give niggas for free anyways im makin racks off yall bummy boys while yall sit in a corner of yall room bustin nutz to 12s clips i be deep inside bitches lame ass beggin for niggas to join ur shit u a goofy tbh bro ion even know most of the hoes in these folders dumb boy i be gettin hoes easily ion got to fuckin watch these lame bitches bruh u one of those probably never felt pussy in yo life paying for nudes thats worst than paying for sex
Blah blah blah, nigga you’s a lame

Yall funny af with the corny ass shit yall be bringing up online

Yall be doing 3 much with them run on sentences.
we on the internet goofy goof ass niggas save the flex cap for real life.

Niggas really turn this shit into a glorify Reddit. Not only yall stealing the shit from the sex workers and from other ppl who first post the content, but decided to turn around and sell it to us...which was the ENTIRE reason why this thread was created. Y'all niggas are the worst scumbags ever...Everyone started off just posting what they had to contribute, now niggas trading & selling like pokemon cards. "I paid for $___ for this vid" NOBODY TOLD YOUR DUMBASS TO BUY ANYTHING, someone would (and will) have came along & post it like everything else in here. Yall just impatient & horny as fuck. That's like walking into a hospital for free condoms then walk outside & try to sell them in front of a club. Go back to Reddit with that Frank Gallegher shameless shit.
“Im mAkInG RaCkS”