Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Big whoop my nigga... u cant afford to get in my shit no way. Not for broke BEGGIN bums like u anyway clown. Yo discord cant be dat hot if u still in here lookin for shit.
:mybad:

Dont worry my shit will leak out eventually and you'll have more for yo cord as well. Til then enjoy yo recycles g
Nigga i aint the one adverising my discord for niggas to join like sum SIMP ass nigga shit my shit popping ion need to be here i just be here if niggas request sum and yall got it otherwise im in my shit i got 4 account filled wit mega and niggas message me to buy the shit yall pay for and give niggas for free anyways im makin racks off yall bummy boys while yall sit in a corner of yall room bustin nutz to 12s clips i be deep inside bitches lame ass beggin for niggas to join ur shit u a goofy tbh bro ion even know most of the hoes in these folders dumb boy i be gettin hoes easily ion got to fuckin watch these lame bitches bruh u one of those probably never felt pussy in yo life paying for nudes thats worst than paying for sex

Nigga i aint the one adverising my discord for niggas to join like sum SIMP ass nigga shit my shit popping ion need to be here i just be here if niggas request sum and yall got it otherwise im in my shit i got 4 account filled wit mega and niggas message me to buy the shit yall pay for and give niggas for free anyways im makin racks off yall bummy boys while yall sit in a corner of yall room bustin nutz to 12s clips i be deep inside bitches lame ass beggin for niggas to join ur shit u a goofy tbh bro ion even know most of the hoes in these folders dumb boy i be gettin hoes easily ion got to fuckin watch these lame bitches bruh u one of those probably never felt pussy in yo life paying for nudes thats worst than paying for sex
You preaching my guy. Couldn’t have said it any better

Big whoop my nigga... u cant afford to get in my shit no way. Not for broke BEGGIN bums like u anyway clown. Yo discord cant be dat hot if u still in here lookin for shit.
:mybad:

Dont worry my shit will leak out eventually and you'll have more for yo cord as well. Til then enjoy yo recycles g
This nigga act like he doin sum to be proud of df nigga talkin bout his shit like he be wit the hoes makin the shit..all you do nigga is wait for these hoes to post shit on they only fans, take yo shit out burst a nut screen grab it, then with a goofy ass smile on yo face sharing it around like u did sum nobody else can do...boy u is just a fat fuck wishing u could be anything other that a fuckin simp u actually pay these bitches every month nigga just to leak they shit to niggas who dont even care much about the hoes that they willing to wait till someone leak the shit and then praise yall like yall doin gods work you glad niggas bustn nuts wit yo help...smh fuckin simp nigga i do this for the fun i litterally now know most of these hoes i dont even stroke my dick to these lame bitches i just do this shit for the fun of running a server u do it to have niggas grown men be on ur dick

Alright niggas lighting the only fans reviews page up today! ever thought about subbing to one of these girls? not sure if its worth it? check the thread we got fuckin flavors now

Niggas really turn this shit into a glorify Reddit. Not only yall stealing the shit from the sex workers and from other ppl who first post the content, but decided to turn around and sell it to us...which was the ENTIRE reason why this thread was created. Y'all niggas are the worst scumbags ever...Everyone started off just posting what they had to contribute, now niggas trading & selling like pokemon cards. "I paid for $___ for this vid" NOBODY TOLD YOUR DUMBASS TO BUY ANYTHING, someone would (and will) have came along & post it like everything else in here. Yall just impatient & horny as fuck. That's like walking into a hospital for free condoms then walk outside & try to sell them in front of a club. Go back to Reddit with that Frank Gallegher shameless shit.

Back