Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Got dayum another milestone @Banginscrew901

Congratulations for surpassing the PPM thread as now the biggest thread in The Candy Shop. This thread has 137 pages and counting versus the PPM having 131 pages. This thread has only been open for 3 weeks and it is the most successful thread this year. @Goldie dont front on homie, he needs to be compensated in some way for this major milestone. Everyone please show Banginscrew901 some love for creating perhaps one of the biggest movements on the internet in 2019.
I appreciate the gratitude and also would like to thank everybody that spread the word and made it popular and also dropped heat. Without the gals it wouldn't be possible, if it wasn't for dude trying to sell the same mega's in this forum that I been dropping like Hiroshima bombs I wouldn't have made this thread. I'll say this as long as I'm plugged in y'all plugged in and I'll keep bringing wherever I get my hands on and keep passing it on down. And for the folks trying to sell and trade em off like lebron James rookie card stop that monkey shit you embarrassing us!!!!!!!

Bruh you gotta stop with this shit. I congratulated this nigga 100 times. Chill out fam.
@Sion he said he had something lined up so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now if he'd like to make a generous contribution to the help a nigga out foundation "llc patent pending" via abw bucks I wouldn't be mad. But you know @Goldie you can never tell somebody they are appreciated you know what I mean.

Sion's my nigga but you gotta chill fam lol

I already talked to Bangin behind the scenes a min ago, but now o the general public it looks like I'm only doing the shit because Sion said so instead of me genuinely doing it, which I did. I doubt it's intentional, but damn bruh lol

I appreciate the gratitude and also would like to thank everybody that spread the word and made it popular and also dropped heat. Without the gals it wouldn't be possible, if it wasn't for dude trying to sell the same mega's in this forum that I been dropping like Hiroshima bombs I wouldn't have made this thread. I'll say this as long as I'm plugged in y'all plugged in and I'll keep bringing wherever I get my hands on and keep passing it on down. And for the folks trying to sell and trade em off like lebron James rookie card stop that monkey shit you embarrassing us!!!!!!!
tumblr_okjxvtXwE71vciti6o1_400.gifv

I'm bout to blaze this blunt and read all this funny shit y'all talking .. imo.. goat if u paid and posted.. doing community service.. now as for the corny ass dudes snitching and crying about free shit.. y'all can eat a dick ☠️☠️☠️ .. if these hoes have weak shit and u subscribe make fun of yoself.. damn dummies.. plenty of reviews here on who has good shit and who has lame shit..

Back