Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Are you downloading videos to your phone?
Let me explain a little better first. I have used about 30 gigs of storage space on my Mega app. When I looked at my IPhone storage space in the settings it said that my Mega app used about the same amount of space. I thought that my iPhone storage should have a couple megabytes just for the installed app itself. I thought that everything you put on the Mega app uses up space elsewhere. Not on you phone. Isn’t that what “cloud” means? I might sound dumb but I don’t get it.

Let me explain a little better first. I have used about 30 gigs of storage space on my Mega app. When I looked at my IPhone storage space in the settings it said that my Mega app used about the same amount of space. I thought that my iPhone storage should have a couple megabytes just for the installed app itself. I thought that everything you put on the Mega app uses up space elsewhere. Not on you phone. Isn’t that what “cloud” means? I might sound dumb but I don’t get it.
Sounds like its syncing (downloading) to your phone everytime you add something to your Mega acc

I wanna post my legendary.mega but ion want my shit to get fucked

Back