Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This thread went to shit. I haven’t been on this shit since there was only 24 pages but now it’s just niggas complaining, posting/asking for some no name ass ugly hoes that nobody wanna see, and talking like c’mon mane. No offense to @Banginscrew901 tho he the goat of this shit. But y’all new niggas ruining it.
i wouldn't say it "went to shit", thats extreme.. but i must say, the begging is funny & kinda pathetic

This thread went to shit. I haven’t been on this shit since there was only 24 pages but now it’s just niggas complaining, posting/asking for some no name ass ugly hoes that nobody wanna see, and talking like c’mon mane. No offense to @Banginscrew901 tho he the goat of this shit. But y’all new niggas ruining it.
its been almost one hundred pages since you last been here and you wanna say niggas just complaining? but what are you doing? what are you posting? all YOU doing is complaining. dont say nothing if u haven't contributed tbh dude.

This the reason why i have 99% of these niggas requests and +200GB worth of exclusive content but i won't even publish them anymore cause of spamming the thread with requests and coming with trade/selling tendencies. I'll chill until its back to more Supply > less Demand when niggas put the same effort we been doin to keep this thread legendary and they'll GET whatever they want without even requesting like back when the thread started.:wdf5:

Back