Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Many vids for niggas with money money.
Most them MV bitches post their full videos on OF for like $10 a month or you could pay like $10 a month for a rapidgator account and download Manyvids from manyvips.com or vip-pussy.com - they got hella bitches. Im just done paying for these hoes

That Sazon bitch really out here selling pussy. And that bitch got a whole nigga. But I think she don’t suck their dick or ride. Only missionary and backshots. But that’s lame asl especially if you pay for it. Like bitch I spent racks on this pussy. Imma fuck you however I want until I get this nut
That bitch is a weirdo. She kept sending out these sob stories tryna get mfs to buy all her shit for $35 cus she need the money. I told her I’m cool on that I just want the deets on a meetup. She blew up on me and blocked my number. Only to unblock me and start begging for $250 again like 2 weeks later. She was willing to give me her personal number to FaceTime and her address if I gave her the bread ‍♂️. I went in on her goofy ass and she started texting me from a different number saying how I fucked up and that she was gonna put it out on her social media and threatened me with random calls from strangers lol. That hoe fried. I called her a pathetic begging ass hoe and told her to sling that raggedy ass graveyard pussy for a green card. Then she blocked me again

That bitch is a weirdo. She kept sending out these sob stories tryna get mfs to buy all her shit for $35 cus she need the money. I told her I’m cool on that I just want the deets on a meetup. She blew up on me and blocked my number. Only to unblock me and start begging for $250 again like 2 weeks later. She was willing to give me her personal number to FaceTime and her address if I gave her the bread ‍♂. I went in on her goofy ass and she started texting me from a different number saying how I fucked up and that she was gonna put it out on her social media and threatened me with random calls from strangers lol. That hoe fried. I called her a pathetic begging ass hoe and told her to sling that raggedy ass graveyard pussy for a green card. Then she blocked me again
lololololololol

That Sazon bitch really out here selling pussy. And that bitch got a whole nigga. But I think she don’t suck their dick or ride. Only missionary and backshots. But that’s lame asl especially if you pay for it. Like bitch I spent racks on this pussy. Imma fuck you however I want until I get this nut
Say that shit Jay. I’m fucking however I want as raw as I want as long that bitch got them papers on her and they up to date

Anybody got her? I remember she went viral years back for dating some white dude. She don’t even claim bruh now

Attachments

• 35703FDF-83D5-404C-BCE4-C50811D06484.png
    35703FDF-83D5-404C-BCE4-C50811D06484.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 159
  • 7A459368-252F-48FE-BDEF-127B251FB3EA.jpeg
    7A459368-252F-48FE-BDEF-127B251FB3EA.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 0E84ECC0-9E21-45A5-B7FB-195F473FD929.png
    0E84ECC0-9E21-45A5-B7FB-195F473FD929.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 262
  • EA221515-0379-441C-878F-34DA00DEDD4D.jpeg
    EA221515-0379-441C-878F-34DA00DEDD4D.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 244
That bitch is a weirdo. She kept sending out these sob stories tryna get mfs to buy all her shit for $35 cus she need the money. I told her I’m cool on that I just want the deets on a meetup. She blew up on me and blocked my number. Only to unblock me and start begging for $250 again like 2 weeks later. She was willing to give me her personal number to FaceTime and her address if I gave her the bread ‍♂. I went in on her goofy ass and she started texting me from a different number saying how I fucked up and that she was gonna put it out on her social media and threatened me with random calls from strangers lol. That hoe fried. I called her a pathetic begging ass hoe and told her to sling that raggedy ass graveyard pussy for a green card. Then she blocked me again
tenor (75).gif

What's her social media?

Back