Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mega Millions Jackpot is at $1.35 Billion dollars…….again drawing Friday 1/13/23

Every time the jackpot get big like that, it makes me think of that story about George Clooney going all his homies a suitcase with $1million in it. It'd be dope to gather your closest friends an family and be able to do something like that.

I’m scared of that much money. Just seems like all the evil will show up.

Years ago in GA, some dude won a ticket.

The jackboys done kicked in his door and killed him over it. He was beggin' them not to do it in front of his fam and they still murked him. RIP to homie.

A Georgia lottery winner's luck ran out after he was murdered in a home invasion on Thursday.
Craigory Burch Jr., 20, recently won almost half a million dollars from the Georgia lottery's Fantasy 5 in November. Two months later, robbers broke into his home and gunned him down.

Years ago in GA, some dude won a ticket.

The jackboys done kicked in his door and killed him over it. He was beggin' them not to do it in front of his fam and they still murked him. RIP to homie.

A Georgia lottery winner's luck ran out after he was murdered in a home invasion on Thursday.
Craigory Burch Jr., 20, recently won almost half a million dollars from the Georgia lottery's Fantasy 5 in November. Two months later, robbers broke into his home and gunned him down.
See

Cant you request to not have your identity made public after you win?

you would think that would be standard...especially after the shit in GA

If I won im moving immediately

Cant you request to not have your identity made public after you win?

you would think that would be standard...especially after the shit in GA

If I won im moving immediately

Them folks make you go public.

I don't know if any changes have been made cause I think that same question did come up.

Thats crazy. Making folks targets

but If I was to win the lottery im moving shirtly after...not finna make myself food for niggas who starving

I really felt sorry for bro too, cause he was a working brother.

I don't know his past, but dude had a gig and I don't think he quit and moved once he won that ticket. Smh. I'll never forget that story.

Back