Welcome To aBlackWeb

ok i see the suspense of disbelief will be strong but this looks like what Jurassic World Dominion should have been

Trench Troubles

PRAISE : Jason Statham returns as Jonas to protect the environment,fight humans and prehistoric creatures.
I found that I had to forget all logic and reason otherwise I would have had a terrible time watching this movie. So I sat back and took in all the carnage,fight scenes and good kills.
In fact the movies last 30 minutes are so action packed and over the top I barely had time to judge how certain things inexplicably played out.
There's some good SFX and action sequences mixed with a little Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.
I also enjoyed the POV moments that were all too brief.

PROBLEMS: Characters make horrible decisions. There is a blend of intentional and unintentional laughs. There's a huge lack of common sense from the characters. Some of situations the characters find themselves in are either far to convenient or I wondered how their bodies weren't completely obliterated. I could go on about how one character somehow had Aquamans powers but I won't.

Harsh criticism I would give this a 4½ ...kick back and enjoy the mayhem presented a 7½

Back