Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meet this talented 21 y/o song writer

Shotta

Da Beast
Meet Nija Charles. She is one of the hottest song writers and producer. Watch the vid below.

Last edited:
ghost write or song writer......niggas aint giving her props for what shes doing.

but then be the first to talk shit about someone having a ghost writer or who didnt write they shit.

ole drama seeking hoe ass niggas

True she's not getting the shout outs, but she's getting those publishing credits

tenor.gif

ghost write or song writer......niggas aint giving her props for what shes doing.

but then be the first to talk shit about someone having a ghost writer or who didnt write they shit.

ole drama seeking hoe ass niggas

I mean... she does what song writers do and have always done. She's basically another Kandi Burruss, who herself was young and writing songs and producing. Kandi got her first major label credit at 17 or 18 on Da Brat's first album.

I look at this chick no differently than I've done rappers. A lot of cat's on here and the IC would always make a point to talk about the age of some of these new rappers, and I would be quick to point out that it really ain't nothing special 'cause we've always had young MC's like Shyheim, Malik and Jamal of Illegal, Special Ed, etc...

It's the same thing here. While I applaud her making moves and gettin' it in the music biz, she's in no way special because of her age.

I mean... she does what song writers do and have always done. She's basically another Kandi Burruss, who herself was young and writing songs and producing. Kandi got her first major label credit at 17 or 18 on Da Brat's first album.

I look at this chick no differently than I've done rappers. A lot of cat's on here and the IC would always make a point to talk about the age of some of these new rappers, and I would be quick to point out that it really ain't nothing special 'cause we've always had young MC's like Shyheim, Malik and Jamal of Illegal, Special Ed, etc...

It's the same thing here. While I applaud her making moves and gettin' it in the music biz, she's in no way special because of her age.
she aint on a pole or slicing bitches at the mall.

Why can't you just applaud her without attaching the not being special part? I get what you might be saying, but it seems negative at the same time.

Neither are the majority of Black women her age.
aye homie from a close decade......
with all the shit we see on tv and on the netz...i am happy to see a black women not snapping her neck, in a store spending her husbands money and fighting like she still broke, or rolling her hips and making it clap in a video, or cussing a chick out on snapchat.

its nice to see.

this is what i mean by controlling our own images.

Why can't you just applaud her without attaching the not being special part? I get what you might be saying, but it seems negative at the same time.

Because these days we live in a society that makes a big ass deal about the ordinary and I grew up in an era that you had to actually do something special to get that recognition. It's not negative, it's just saying that she's not nearly as special as she's being presented. It's borderline "everyone gets a trophy".

Because these days we live in a society that makes a big ass deal about the ordinary and I grew up in an era that you had to actually do something special to get that recognition. It's not negative, it's just saying that she's not nearly as special as she's being presented. It's borderline "everyone gets a trophy".
i grew up in the same era......
and the way these youngins are......she a breath of fresh air.
she aint an entitled millennial.

cardis personality is something you cant copy tho.....
music is just an a to b thing for her.

If Cardi was a singer I wouldn't care.

But she is a rapper and won album of the year vs rappers that write their own shit

If Cardi was a singer I wouldn't care.

But she is a rapper and won album of the year vs rappers that write their own shit
as long as nikki getting humble pie i dont care.

nikki has talent but a stank attitude for nothing.

Back