Meek Mill rumoured to want out of MMG???

He crying about nothing then imo

You done put up with this for 4 albums. I'd put together a dud and just drop it off

Wonder if the Ross riff deeper than rap
i always felt they had on and off relationship cuz of the whole 50 drama shit

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
The problem might be Ross withholding advances for the album or not wanting to release the album. If the issue is just what hes being paid for an album, just turn something in, have it drop and he can continue on through his dreamchasers label.

We of course dont know the whole story with whats going on, but kinda stupid to beef with the guy who has a major control over your career right at the end of the deal. Maybe hes hoping Roc Nation will bail him out or some shit.

Makes sense for Meek. He's a consecutive platinum artist and he's trying to get his own label off the ground. Ross can't do anything for him he can't do on his own. There's no bad blood or beef, he's just trying to put himself in a better position. I'm sure Ross can understand where he's coming from and will grant him the right to leave.
And yet the way this thread is...”omg there’s tension!!”

Reactions: Sion
I'm a keep it a buck and maybe it's just me, but I'm really surprised that Meeks run at MMG lasted this long. Meek and Ross seem like the type of niggas that would eventually clash. And it seems like it'd be based on Meek outgrowing the 'little homie' role. And if they aren't at odds over it really, just the simple fact that Meek prolly has felt like that for years is enough of a reason to bounce.

I'm not mad at it, if that's the case.

Seems like a classic Shaq/Kobe situation.

Not surprised. MMG as a label/crew haven't really stayed as hot as they were in the early 10's. Ross himself isn't even as hot as he was 5+ years ago, so I'm not surprised that he's ready to get off the label.

Reactions: Sion
Man it's not beef at all. Both are businessmen, and they will come to a resolution and continue to make music together.

The media is wild, they'll take a simple thing and create a completely false narrative.
i didn’t watch the video and i don’t know anything more than what i’ve read in this thread, but if rick ross was denied entry into meeks party or section, its safe to call it a beef. in my opinion.

First the JBP boys break up....now this?...lol

Meek must've thrown around the word "audit" and asked for the financials of MMG and Ross said NO....basically informing Meek he is an employee and has no rights......and that they were never really friends to begin with lmaooooo