Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meek Mill gets in a screaming match with Nicki Minaj and her husband

giphy.gif

That's how that math works in b more? Niggaz don't jump nobody...
"riight"

Meek millz street team rampant in this thread.
Not when the nigga arguing is the bag

I'm glad none of yall mfs are detectives lol

The first thing said in the video was Nicki saying she had 50 mfs outside. You think nicki Minaj is roaming LA dolo? Lol

If you pay attention it was really nicki and her dude provoking meek. He played that shit smart.

The first thing said in the video was Nicki saying she had 50 mfs outside. You think nicki Minaj is roaming LA dolo? Lol

If you pay attention it was really nicki and her dude provoking meek. He played that shit smart.
Lol I ain't even watch the shit, but this is hilarious

Yea right .....she was bluffing more than likely....

You believe she had 50 niggas outside? This ain't kill bill nigga. She ain't walking around with the crazy 88.

Wait.....
So if Nikki had 50 dudes outside an meek had only 10..

Who the real pussy?

Meek for trynna peace it up cuz he outnumbered?
Or dude for wanting to rumble cux he had them outnumbered.

Why can't niggas not act like niggas?

You don't do that shit 10 deep. That's pussy shit. Then bruh called your bluff and you and ya mans still ain't bust a move. Meek and his niggas some suckas.

How's it calling a bluff...dude clearly wasnt in no beef shit, when he had the numbers. However, nicky clearly be puttin batteries in dudes back..cause meek pulled the same shit on safarre

Back