Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meditation/Breathwork

People heavily sleep on the tools your body already possesses to repair itself, and to combat stress, anxiety, and depression.

I have started doing breathwork exercises daily, and will come back and post good ones that I find.

This one is my go to for right now. Try it when you have 10 mins free.

Tip on this one if the holding your breath for 1-1:30 part is too difficult (sometimes it is for me), replace that part with a gentle exhale or alternate between holding and a gentle exhale.

Don’t exhale any harder that you need to in order to release the pressure though. And don’t inhale even slightly during that part.

Speaking of the bodies automatic self help tools for repairing itself, consider intermittent fasting. I fast 24hrs every other day. It's supposed to put a process called autophagy into motion which is basically a cell restoring/regenerating adaptation to periods of starvation. Can help with mood, depression, memory, anti-aging, inflammation, good health in general really.

Breathing definitely is helpful too. Particularly diaphragm breathing, as opposed to the chest breathing so many ppl do.

Plus, there's a reason ppl say "just take a deep breath", when trying to calm some one down. Even without the science ppl have trusted in breath control as a means to destress.

Speaking of the bodies automatic self help tools for repairing itself, consider intermittent fasting. I fast 24hrs every other day. It's supposed to put a process called autophagy into motion which is basically a cell restoring/regenerating adaptation to periods of starvation. Can help with mood, depression, memory, anti-aging, inflammation, good health in general really.

Yea I been intermittent fasting unintentionally for most of my life. Didn’t really start eating before noon until a few yrs ago, my stomach too dramatic in the AM.

Yea I been intermittent fasting unintentionally for most of my life. Didn’t really start eating before noon until a few yrs ago, my stomach too dramatic in the AM.

It throws into question that idea about breakfast being the most important meal of the day doesn't it. And as a bonus, u don't have to spend as much on groceries (also reduces a persons carbon footprint if their sensitive to the environmental cause).

It throws into question that idea about breakfast being the most important meal of the day doesn't it. And as a bonus, u don't have to spend as much on groceries (also reduces a persons carbon footprint if their sensitive to the environmental cause).

Yea that seems like a myth, or maybe a trade off is involved but you definitely can’t claim it’s absolutely needed

Back