Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meditation/Breathwork

Rubato

it only matters to us
People heavily sleep on the tools your body already possesses to repair itself, and to combat stress, anxiety, and depression.

I have started doing breathwork exercises daily, and will come back and post good ones that I find.

This one is my go to for right now. Try it when you have 10 mins free.

Meditation/breathing is very spiritual as well . I meditate daily and about to start doing breathing techniques more as well to raise consciousness. People sleep on the connection between breath and the spirit.

Holding your breath for 1-2 mins ends up being a whole lot easier than you’d expect, cause you basically pump yourself full of oxygen to where you kinda get high on it

Guided meditation and breath work is extremely helpful for both mental and physical. I get my 5-10 minute meditations on everyday. Keeps you grounded especially in tough moments.

I know a lot of yall dont like Joe Rogan, but this episode he had on a guy that just spoke about breathing and its importance. Watched the whole thing and it changed the way I think about breathing. I'll post the full episode and clips
Full Episode
" James Nestor is a journalist who has written for Outside magazine, Men's Journal, Scientific American, Dwell magazine, National Public Radio, The New York Times, The Atlantic, the San Francisco Chronicle magazine, and others. His new book Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art "

clips

That was a really good episode, especially when he talked about the benefits of breathing through your nose vs your mouth

Meditation really helps me. Sometimes I find it hard to cut out the time in the day but when I do it I feel much better.

Back