Welcome To aBlackWeb

MD delegate calls PG county the "Ni**er County"

i expect nothing less from someone out of Havre de Grace. I almost had to pull my pistol on some racists out there.
weird ass town. been there twice during the summer a few years ago.
literally no one was outside in the afternoon, felt I was in that "stop over in a quiet town" episode of twilight zone

Also, unrelated to the thread.........but related to Baltimore:

@Duwop

Is Clay Davis' character from The Wire based on Elijah Cummings?

Saw him on 60 Minutes a few months back and that's the first thing that came to mind.

lol It's funny because when I talk to some of the white people that live in VA. They ask where I live and I say MD, and they get a strange look on their face. I'm come to realize that most of them think of MD mostly as PGC, Baltimore, and some of the other counties close to DC, in other words, the black areas.
I forgot you were over here. What part?

Elijah went to my highschool .

From everything I've ever heard from every black person I've ever encountered. He's the realest nigga in Baltimore hands down. And if he vouch for you in any situation. You good.

Dude like a real life hero. I vote for him every time automatic. He got so many people out of jams it's crazy.

Real life super hero. No bullshit

Fuck that wack bitch. She should pull up.

Oh you live of church rd huh. I’m sending the dogs

Not quite, but I do live close to a Chinese restaurant, so send your dogs. I'll make sure that spot has meat for the rest of the season.

That was racist. I would like to go on record to say that I deeply apologize for perpetuating such harmful stereotypes. Like Ms. Lisanti, I am sickened that such a sentiment that I've never even heard of came into my head. It does not represent my belief system, my posting history or what is in my heart.

giphy.gif

Elijah went to my highschool .

From everything I've ever heard from every black person I've ever encountered. He's the realest nigga in Baltimore hands down. And if he vouch for you in any situation. You good.

Dude like a real life hero. I vote for him every time automatic. He got so many people out of jams it's crazy.

Real life super hero. No bullshit

Tell your hero to stop letting CACs use him excuse their blatant racism. That shit that went down in the hearings yesterday was disgusting.

Cummings said North Carolina Rep dude was his best friend...And the North Carolina dude use a random black female as his prop because Ms.Talib called him out on being a racist...

:pathetic:

Exactly. I don't know what their relationship is like, but Cummings should have told the white dude to chill on trying to use him to escape the racism accusation. They could have worked that shit out behind the scene.

Back