Welcome To aBlackWeb

MD delegate calls PG county the "Ni**er County"

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Boy they just getting more and more comfortable
Screenshot_20190226-231026~2.png

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-delegate-apology-20190226-story.html

Lawmakers and civil rights leaders on Tuesday condemned Harford County Del. Mary Ann Lisanti’s use of a racial slur during an after-hours gathering at an Annapolis bar — and House Speaker Michael Busch stripped her of two leadership assignments.

Lisanti, a Democrat in her second term from Havre de Grace, apologized Tuesday morning to the House Democratic Caucus for using the slur and released a statement asking for forgiveness.

“I deeply apologize to the citizens of my district, people of Maryland, all of my colleagues in the Maryland General Assembly and everyone reading this for my word choice several weeks ago,” Lisanti said. “I am sickened that a word that is not in my vocabulary came out of my mouth. It does not represent my belief system, my life’s work or what is in my heart.”

Lisanti reportedly told a white colleague in late January at Annapolis Cigar that when he campaigned last fall in House District 26 in Prince George’s County on behalf of a candidate, he was knocking on doors in a “n----- district.”

lol It's funny because when I talk to some of the white people that live in VA. They ask where I live and I say MD, and they get a strange look on their face. I'm come to realize that most of them think of MD mostly as PGC, Baltimore, and some of the other counties close to DC, in other words, the black areas.

I guess we should have mixed reactions on stories like this. Yes, the CaC that said that is a racist piece of shit, however it was a CaC that outed her, so take that for what it's worth.

lol It's funny because when I talk to some of the white people that live in VA. They ask where I live and I say MD, and they get a strange look on their face. I'm come to realize that most of them think of MD mostly as PGC, Baltimore, and some of the other counties close to DC, in other words, the black areas.

I've heard black co-workers who live VA joke to another co-worker at our christmas party that it was dark and getting late and since she lived in PG County she needed to get home.

It's a lot of people who think certain places are ALL fucked and that there is not one good place where a high majority of black people live.

You can see it in the comments in articles on the washington post site. The shit is crazy

I've heard black co-workers who live VA joke to another co-worker at our christmas party that it was dark and getting late and since she lived in PG County she needed to get home.

It's a lot of people who think certain places are ALL fucked and that there is not one good place where a high majority of black people live.

You can see it in the comments in articles on the washington post site. The shit is crazy

Yep. The funny thing is that when I was moving to my house, I researched the crime statistics and the place that I moved to actually had less crime than the place that I moved from in VA.

Yep. The funny thing is that when I was moving to my house, I researched the crime statistics and the place that I moved to actually had less crime than the place that I moved from in VA.

Facts can never get in the way of racism and/or bigotry.

Racist white people be dumb as fuck.

Like, they really are oblivious to certain shit...

My wife was working in Carroll county at a learning center inside of a shopping center

In one week.....I shit you not they had a bank robbery, stolen cars, and drug addicts get arrested for getting high in the supermarket bathroom.

This is Carol county though. Super white, super racist.

So one of these mom's talking to my wife one day, and my wife mentions that she lives in Baltimore.

The lady with a straight face asks how could my wife live around so much crime.

My wife, looking confused says, the same way you do.

The mom goes, there's no crime around here....

My wife points out all the crime that happened in the week, yet the mom had no issue dropping her kid off every morning.....

And she goes, well you know what I mean......

:cont:
No Kristen, tell me

Racist white people be dumb as fuck.

Like, they really are oblivious to certain shit...

My wife was working in Carroll county at a learning center inside of a shopping center

In one week.....I shit you not they had a bank robbery, stolen cars, and drug addicts get arrested for getting high in the supermarket bathroom.

This is Carol county though. Super white, super racist.

So one of these mom's talking to my wife one day, and my wife mentions that she lives in Baltimore.

The lady with a straight face asks how could my wife live around so much crime.

My wife, looking confused says, the same way you do.

The mom goes, there's no crime around here....

My wife points out all the crime that happened in the week, yet the mom had no issue dropping her kid off every morning.....

And she goes, well you know what I mean......

:cont:
No Kristen, tell me

We all know what she meant "nigger crime is different than white people crime"

i expect nothing less from someone out of Havre de Grace. I almost had to pull my pistol on some racists out there.

Back